Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Talking Season 4 of 'Grey's Anatomy"- Seriously!

So season 4 starts on Thursday- can you believe it?

Thoughts? Who has seen the previews on ABC.com? Its going to be an awesome season!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

•   
    • So fetch

Re: Season 4 of 'Grey's Anatomy"- Seriously!

I can't wait. I'm sad Burke will be gone. I know the actor was a bad egg but Burke was one of my favorite characters. I'm interested in seeing how Meredith will handle having her little sister at the hospital as an intern. I want to like one of the Greys.

• Circle of Ancients

I'm looking forward to it, even though I thought season 3 was a bit of a let-down. Even Patrick Dempsey has admitted he didn't care for much of season 3. Let's hope for a good season 4.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Happy happy! (gonna watch Private Practice as well)

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

I am SO looking forward to Thursday! Of course, my daughter has a zillion things going on already so I have the DVR set up ready to go.

Good point made by Nephythys -- who is going to give Private Practice a try and who is thinking it just isn't their thing?

I have been in love with Tim Daly since "Year of the Comet" so it makes me want to watch it...but I'm not setting myself up to LOVE it. I've enjoyed not having a show to watch on Wednesdays for a while now.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

•   
    • So fetch

I'm going to give Private Practice a try. I'm not sure Mr. LL will watch it though (we watch Grey's together). Addison was my favorite character on Grey's so I hope PP is a good show that stays around.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I will try and watch Private Practice too. I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. It was interesting to watch it during that 2 hour Grey's episode last season. I just hope that if the show fails, Addison will return to Seattle because I really enjoy and root for the character now. The music video preview of next season looks pretty damn good. All the drama between the Grey's and McDreamy. Should be interesting to see what happens with Christina, if she changes at all with Burke being gone. It will be odd to not have him around anymore.

• Happy Memories

Totally looking forward to both shows.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo View Post
    I'm going to give Private Practice a try. I'm not sure Mr. LL will watch it though (we watch Grey's together). Addison was my favorite character on Grey's so I hope PP is a good show that stays around.
    I will give it a try also. I know why it happens but I never really like it when they spin off a character from a really good ensemble to start another show. Rarely if ever is the spinoff anywhere near as good, and the original is weakened. From what I recall of last season on Grey's, I'm not sure if I will like PP all that well or not. But I also root for that character, and hope she returns to Seattle Grace if the show doesn't pan out.

Looking forward to Thursday night.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Circle of Ancients

I think the difference with Private Practice is they didn't spin her off to "her" show, but to another ensemble.

But I agree Barry, I think the only time that's really worked is with Frasier.

• my two sunshines

I'm already set up to dislike Meredith's sister - just cause well we all knew at the end of the last season she was an intern - but to do the same thing in the bar - and it sets up for the conflict with the sister, McDreamy and Mer - sorry but I like McDreamy and Mer's conflicts - But then I'm sure I'm falling into the writers clutches LOL and doing just what they want me to do!!!!

• Man O Lantern

Bah! I should have watched the season finale of Grey's today....I'll do it tomorrow!

I can't wait to watch this season!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I'm not interested in Private Practice at all, but I am looking forward to Grey's. I'm devastated that Burke won't be back, I adored him and Yang together. Can't wait to see how she will be without him this season.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Besides the addition of Mer's sister, I'm curious to see who else will be added to the cast this season.

I can't wait until tomorrow night!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I'm looking forward to Grey's and hope it will improve from last year. Sorry to see the Burke character gone, but since Mr. Washington, the actor, was such a putz we'll live without Burke.

I will be giving Private Practice a chance because I love Tim Daly! Yummy! But if I have to see Kate Walsh do her weird upper lip stick-out thing, that may bug me too much. I sure don't remember that when she was on Grey's. But she does look so much more beautiful without that bright red lipstick they had her wearing.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast