Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

America's Next Top Model

The newest season started last week, is anyone else watching this season?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Man O Lantern

Re: America's Next Top Model

Adios Mila!!

They kept calling her a "pretty girl" and I'm like WHAT!?!?! She's heinous. I'm so glad she's gone--that seemed like an easy decision.

I'm waiting for some good catfights.

And I hope Heather goes far. Poor girl, I totally admire her!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Mila was bad enough before the photo shoot but after she couldn't stop laughing during the chemo portion of the shoot I coudln't wait for her to be gone :

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I am watching! The season looks pretty good, I still haven't watched the newest episode but so far I hope the shy, low self esteem girl improves, I always root for the underdog.

• my two sunshines

My daughter watches this show and of course now we all watch with her - I hope the autistic girl goes far and totally blows out that one girl who said that she doesn't want to be friends with her cause she knows that she will cling to her - I hate ignorance like that! Good cat fight on the first show too -

• For You!

I admit it - I watch it! Mila was just a possessed human being - her eyes were always wide open and that grin - and she just wasn't the smartest....

But, I'm looking forward to seeing Ebony kicked off next week. She annoyed me too.

But, on the plus side - WAY TO ANTM for banning smoking!!!!!!! Good for them -

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Heather and Lisa are my two favorites

Booo to Ebony and Bianca...

I this show!

Seems like this will be a good season!
    BRYANT - MEGADISNEY
    Owner/Travel Advisor - Magical Partners Travel
    Walt Disney Company Stockholder
    D23 Charter Member

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I really had to go far back to find this thread!

Anyway, Twiggy will be leaving the show due to scheduling conflicts after this cycle.

"America's Next Top Model" has traded Twiggy for a younger model ... literally.

International supermodel Paulina Porizkova has joined the CW's hit reality model competition show as one of the judges on the panel, replacing British model Twiggy, it was announced Monday. She'll begin her critiquing duties for the 10th cycle of the show.

"We are thrilled to have Paulina as a part of this cycle's judging panel. The show and participants will benefit a great deal from her vast modeling knowledge and expertise," said Ken Mok, the show's executive producer. "We would like to thank Twiggy for her great contributions to the show. Having an icon like Twiggy lend us her considerable expertise has elevated our show to a whole new level. We wish her well in her endeavors and hope to collaborate with her in future cycles of ANTM as well as other projects."

Twiggy is exiting the show due to scheduling conflicts. She's been a guest judge since Cycle 5 when she stepped in for Janice Dickinson. The other judges include Tyra Banks, Nigel Barker and Miss J. Alexander.

Porizkova, 42, has graced the covers of hundreds of magazines worldwide including, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, Life, Playboy, Vogue, ELLE, Cosmopolitan and Glamour. She's also been named one of the 50 most beautiful people by People magazine twice.

Besides modeling, Porzikova has tried her hand at acting on the big screen in "Her Alibi," "Arizona Dreams," "People I Know" and "Knots." Recently, she also had the ignominy of being the first celebrity dancer to be voted off of "Dancing With the Stars" in its fourth season.
    Source Zip2It News

Any forecasts as to who will win? I really like Heather. I feel some of the girls are deliberately mean to her because they are threatened by her. I don't think that she will make it past the go to's though because of her inability to verbally communicate, which is a real shame. She takes fabulous photos.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I agree about Heather, she will make a fabulous model. It's unfortunate her social inabilities will get in the way of winning this competition. I think the others girls put her down because they know it messes with her, which is sad really.

That and the fact that Heather is from my hometown of Valparaiso, IN.

Go Heather!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Heather takes gorgeous photos, but she can't manage the commercial work. Chantal is my favorite, she does great photos(most of the time) and her commercial work is usually good too. She's consistent. I missed this week's episode though

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Hug a Billy

I did not see the episode either but it will be repeated Sunday night at 9 PM

• Making my own Mousekteers

I cannot stand Chantal. I've watched all the cycles of ANTM and I can't remember the last time a girl was so vapid and generally ignorant. I was so mad when they eliminated Heather on Wed I could have chewed nails and spit bullets! Jenah offends Nigel and Tyra and yet Heather is the one who is socially inept. Please. Thank you ANTM for not eliminating her for her performance but for the condition she can't do anything about. If she were a professional model she'd have a manager to make sure she knew where and when her go-sees were and give the script way in advance for commercial shoots. ARGH! She took the most amazing pictures.

• Hug a Billy

I was so happy to see whoever it was (can never keep their names straight) go home. I've never liked her catty, back stabbing, I'm the best one here attitude. They really made it look like the wide eyed blond would go. Now that Heather is gone, I really don't care much who wins. I like the perky blond but sometimes her perkiness gets to me. I liked Miss J's reference to her as a car model type girl.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I agree, I never liked her, my honey who doesn't watch the show sat down for 5 minutes and watched it and as soon as she opened her mouth he goes, "I don't like her." LOL I guess it doesn't take long to size up that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast