Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: 'The Amazing Race' season 12

I really hope that football doesn't mess it up too bad 'cuz with that and DH, there's no wiggle room when I'm at the park and taping them both
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Circle of Ancients

The Amazing Race - Season 12

Anybody else excited for The Amazing Race starting tonight?

We will be watching.

Looking at the teams though, it appears we have another "Barbie" team and it looks like most of the teams are trying to use T.A.R. to kick-start their acting careers.

I hope they producers aren't falling into a trap of casting the same-type people every season.

• For You!

Re: The Amazing Race - Season 12

Thank you for the reminder! I've seen a dozen commercials - but it didn't click until now that it's on tonight!

The goth couple are going to be interesting - and I hope the barbies die a horrible death - "we'll use our bodies to get what we want...." (or something like that)

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• My cuties!

Can't wait!!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Clinks - could you merge this with the other AR12 thread that was started already? It is currently hanging out on page 2 of this forum and does have the AR tag. Thanks.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Circle of Ancients

^ My bad. Thanks for the heads up. And merged.

See what happens when you don't search.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

The only season I enjoyed was the Family one. But that was the last of the few seasons I watched. The show definatly does not air at good times in my opinion and that too is why I don't watch it anymore.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    ^ My bad. Thanks for the heads up. And merged.

See what happens when you don't search.
    I wasn't going to say it...

• Circle of Ancients

What did everybody think of last nights show?

I thought it was just okay. Alot of the teams are already annoying.

Goths - OKAY, we get it, your goths. You don't have to mention it every 5 seconds.

Barbies - Your not as cute as the other ones, and WAY more annoying. And oh yeah, even though I couldn't stand them, they could actually play the game.

Arguers - Why, WHY must there be 1 couple every time that has to argue from the get-go? Come on Producers.

My favorites so far are the brother and sister team who won the first leg, The long haired dude and his chick (I know the other teams were calling them hippies), the father and daughter team and the old lesbian ministers.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I'm looking foward to watching the Goths gradually fall apart. They aren't going to have enough time to keep that look going everyday! When is that guy gonna be able to put on that much makeup?

First pick is the dark haired couple, Jason and....Lorena, I think. Even though she freaked out at him, at least she wasn't mean. We also like the brother/sister team.
    A signature should go here.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    I'm looking foward to watching the Goths gradually fall apart. They aren't going to have enough time to keep that look going everyday! When is that guy gonna be able to put on that much makeup?
    I thought the exact same thing! there is no way they'll be able to keep up their looks on this show. I liked them though. They were nice and decent to the other teams and even to their donkey, unlike the some of the other teams who insisted on calling them freaks every 5 seconds. I hope they continue to be good examples of goth people and maybe they can change some people's perceptions of that look.

I liked the show. Clinks, you are right- there are some REALLY annoying couples this year! And it is weird that only one is married.

I haven't watched the last couple seasons, it's just on at a bad time for me. Hopefully I'll manage to watch this year.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Man O Lantern

I was glad that one set of the donkey yellers was gone. See ya!

Now the other set of donkey yellers gotta go soon, because I really really don't like that guy. At one point he said, "You're the worst I've ever seen at this" when his girlfriend is running up a hill with a pack on her back in a race. Nice.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I was glad that one set of the donkey yellers was gone. See ya!

Now the other set of donkey yellers gotta go soon, because I really really don't like that guy. At one point he said, "You're the worst I've ever seen at this" when his girlfriend is running up a hill with a pack on her back in a race. Nice.
    I refer to them as BiPolar couple. First we get ^^ that lovely showing of support - in the FIRST part of the FIRST leg of the race. Gee, that would make me feel so special! The next time we see them in action really is the super amazing bike over the fjord thingy where it's all "I love you Tammy" "I love you too!" Then they are ready to kill the donkey. I did see a glimmer of hope for them when I didn't catch any blame game tactics happening over "it's YOUR fault, you picked this donkey!"

The team that was eliminated - see ya. They were too typical of too many teams we have seen on this show before and it has been done better by most of them. I was surprised to see karma kick them in the butt so quickly though after the stolen taxi incident!

Grandpa is one of those players that I can't decide if I love him or can't stand him. He swears like a sailor and seems just this side of cranky most of the time (the rest of the time he is just plain cranky). His grandson is just a prop at this point, don't have any opinion of him.

So far, I like the brother/sister team and the sister/sister team. The father/daughter team appears to be likeable - I loved the dad during the bike across the fjord challenge - he was so excited and so determined for his daughter to be proud of him. The "hippie" team also was pretty cool - and so far are my favorite couple. The fact that they took that wrong turn, waited to see if the next couple was going to go the other way too and then turned and followed - all of this without one of them screaming "we could have been in first place if not for that mistake" or "why are we just sitting here - look at the map you idiot!!" (ok, I was screaming that to the TV) really impressed me.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Wow, this is one annoying group.
    Should be fun to watch this set of lab rats fall apart, scream at each other and cry their way around the globe.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Pilot EdForceOne

ack! forgot to set the DVR up for the new series... wonder if it recorded. I guess I'll have to watch it online.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast