Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: Project Runway: It's Sew Time!

I agree Rami's dress was cute, glad it won, I really didn't like Jillian's. And isn't it just amazing, neither Chris nor Ricky were in the bottom two.

Is anyone else disappointed with this season? Not that the designs aren't good but it just seems like no one has a really likable personality. Usually by now I've got one or two strong favorites that I'm pulling for. However, right now that isn't the case but I have plenty of contestants that I can't wait to see offed (Ricky, Victoria, Kevin, Jillian).

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform

Quote Originally Posted by mousercise View Post
    Ricky were in the bottom two.
    Did you see Ricky crying in the preview?

Dude can't shut it off for two lousy episodes in a row. He's a local boy (Escondido) so I'd like to root for him but I just can't.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand View Post
    Did you see Ricky crying in the preview?

Dude can't shut it off for two lousy episodes in a row. He's a local boy (Escondido) so I'd like to root for him but I just can't.
    Ricky crying again? No way

I hate to think about what's going to happen when he really gets kicked off. He'll be sobbing through the exit interview.

Also, if anyone's interested they have episode 6 in it's entirety up on the bravo website.

• Avid MC reader since 2005

I didn't like Jillian's twizzler mess either. I was surprised when they started raving over it.

I think Rami deserved to win this round, but I also really liked what Kevin made.

I think Sweet Pea is a dear but is in way over her head and doesn't really deserve to be there. Ricky and Chris are also pretty weak designers and I don't expect them to make it much further.

My favorite designers right now are Rami, Kevin and Kit.
    But I am expecting a Rami, Kit and Christian or Rami, Kit and Jillian finale.

I have a hard time getting past Christian's personality. He is so arrogant!

• Minion

I agree Rami's dress was cute, glad it won, I really didn't like Jillian's. And isn't it just amazing, neither Chris nor Ricky were in the bottom two.

Is anyone else disappointed with this season? Not that the designs aren't good but it just seems like no one has a really likable personality. Usually by now I've got one or two strong favorites that I'm pulling for. However, right now that isn't the case but I have plenty of contestants that I can't wait to see offed (Ricky, Victoria, Kevin, Jillian).
    I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed so far. None of them seem that interesting to me for some reason. I do like Victorya and Kevin though. Jillian seems to have no personality. She's very monotone when she speaks too. I did really like her Twizzlers dress though. I do like Rami too and I really liked his outfit this past week. I was glad he won. So far though, no one has dominated the competition and it seems like the top designers each week varies a lot. The only people who generally seem to be consistent (and not in a good way) are Ricky and Chris, even though they did really like his this past week.

• Minion

Surprise Ricky made it another week! Is it wrong of me to laugh when he starts crying now? His dress was terrible, he deserved to be up there with Kevin. And Kevin, should've hemmed the dress buddy, not that that would have saved it. Poor Christian his model was almost as bad as Angela's mom.

I think my favorite part of this episode was when Victorya's model told her that she only chose her because she had to pick last! Yikes I have that dress that Victorya was wearing in the beginning of the episode. Now I'm watching the episode again because my dvr cut off the preview for next week.

• and too all a good fright

Whenever Ricky starts crying I just think, here we go again. If he is that emotional how does he make it through the day. Ricky needs to go. Not because of the crying, but because his dresses are boing and poorly made!

• Minion

I was glad Victorya won. Sweet P's dress was really great too. I actually really loved Rami's dress too but I can understand how it wouldn't work for a prom. I'm surprised about Kevin leaving though. His dress was rather boring and plain but it still looked better than Ricky's. Ricky's dress just didn't look like there was anything to it. How much longer can he seriously last? As much as I dislike him, I actually felt a little bad for Christian last night. His model was awful. It was a terrible colored dress for her skin color though.

• Minion

I think my favorite part of this episode was when Victorya's model told her that she only chose her because she had to pick last!
    What I loved was that it made it seem as if nobody wanted Victorya but then she ended up winning! I think it's interesting how Rami and Victorya are the only double winners so far and both times, Victorya's win followed Rami's.

I was so shocked when Kevin was eliminated-- doesn't his work thus far help out a little here? I can't stand Christian, and I always wonder when someone that annoying hangs on how much the producers have to say in that matter. You know, don't want to send home the guy who gives us all the drama.

Anybody else think the judges were unfair about Rami's dress? We liked it-- it was different, which is good, right?

• Awaken the spirits

I missed the last episode because my cable is acting up from the storm we had here in Sacramento last week. I've been missing channels and I've had Comcast at my house almost every day.

Anyway, I CAN'T STAND Christian! He's SO arrogant! I hate how he says he's so much better than everyone else, and then ends up in the bottom three. lol. Also, I'm going to start counting how many times he says "fierce".

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Is it just me? I LOVE Christian. Yes he is arrogant, but in an adorable way. He just makes me laugh with his bitchy comments. I don't know, there is just something about him I like.

Freaking Ricky needs to go already! What are those judges smoking??
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• and too all a good fright

If Christian were a commentator rather than a competitor I would find him hysterical. But the fact that he is a competitor, makes his comments seem unsportsmanlike. Despite the attitude, I think he has the design chops to go far.

I thought the jewels on Victorya's dress were very cheap looking. After her behavior on the "Blast from the Past" challenge, I really dislike her.

So who are your picks for the final 4 (assuming they do 4 again this year)?
    I'm thinking - Rami, Christian, Jillian, Victorya (though I'd much rather say Chris).

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Carey View Post
    I was so shocked when Kevin was eliminated-- doesn't his work thus far help out a little here? I can't stand Christian, and I always wonder when someone that annoying hangs on how much the producers have to say in that matter. You know, don't want to send home the guy who gives us all the drama.

Anybody else think the judges were unfair about Rami's dress? We liked it-- it was different, which is good, right?
    I was surprised at Kevin going too but it did seem like he put little work into his outfit.

I actually loved Rami's dress and at first I thought he was part of the top 3, but I can understand why the judges weren't too happy with it. It just wouldn't have worked well for a prom.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by flotsam_mike View Post
    But the fact that he is a competitor, makes his comments seem unsportsmanlike.
    Well, it's not really a sport is it?

It's competition yes- but between clothing designers. Which generally involves arrogant catty people. Which is why Project Runway is so fun to watch!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast