Dance War Fans? Where you at?

For serious, Dance Wars is a great show. It's got everything dancing, singing, and my boy Bruno. I was just wondering if anyone here was as into this show as I am, and if perhaps they were interested in striking up a little conversation. Like, what do you guys think is going to happen tonight. Both teams are getting pretty small and losing members would basically be a huge disadvantage, if you don't know what I'm talking about, you should definately check it out tonight at 8. You should also check out this fan club I just joined, on account of it needs some members and it has some videos that aren't even up on ABC's website. yeeeeuh.

http://dancewarfanclub.ning.com/

• Minion

Re: Dance War Fans? Where you at?

I watched up until the first night of actual competition. I quit after that cuz I didn't really want to see the heartbreak when people started getting cut. Who's off so far?
    I want my cake back!

• my two sunshines

I watched it last night - the performers were horrendous! off key, incomplete moves - granted I can't do what they can, so who's to talk but still, if this is supposed to be the complete thing - then they should be able to compete - and the only reason I watched last night was because nothing else was on - otherwise I wouldn't have gone near it

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I've been watching it, but honestly it's hard to sometimes. I don't know how Bruno can sit there and sing his group's praises when they sound so horrible. Get this kids some singing lessons or choose songs that highlight their vocal abilities.

Carrie Ann's group is getting better, at least she has some strong singers but at the end of the day I could care less how well they dance, if all I'm hearing in my ears sounds like dying cats I'm going to lose interest, fast.

Jeez, come on guys. You really have to give the show more credit. And if your giving up on it now, well I gotta say I'm disappointed in you. Next weeks show is going to be crazy. Is Bruno's team even going to last til the final show?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by ChillusMaximus View Post
    Jeez, come on guys. You really have to give the show more credit. And if your giving up on it now, well I gotta say I'm disappointed in you. Next weeks show is going to be crazy. Is Bruno's team even going to last til the final show?
    Oh I didn't say I stopped watching it, I said I wasn't impressed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Oh I didn't say I stopped watching it, I said I wasn't impressed so far.
    Alright, alright. You're going to be a Dance War addict by the end of the season, I know it.