• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Report Says The Dog Is Headed Back Into Action!

It looks like, at long last, Duane Chapman has served his time in the Doghouse. Per TMZ.com....

A network official confirms to TMZ that the show is going back into production, but they've not yet set a premiere date. As of now, they're gearing up -- big time -- in Hawaii and production will begin ASAP. Makeup artists and camera crews have been hired, and houses and cars have been rented, all for the return of the show.

A&E had suspended production on "Dog the Bounty Hunter" indefinitely after a recording surfaced featuring Chapman making racial slurs. Chapman immediately began a tour of forgiveness, working with CORE and other groups to promote racial equality. We're told network execs were "very pleased" with Dog's attempt to make amends and his reaching out to members of the African American community.

A&E isn't just making this decision out of the goodness of their hearts either. The show was insanely popular for the network, here and internationally -- airing in over 20 countries.
    http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/19/fugiti...e-dog-is-back/

Given the circumstances, I'd say that the Dog has more than apologized and he and his fans (like Kathleen and me) have waited long enough, to have one of our favorite shows back on the air.

If it's true, nice going (finally) A&E.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Banned User

Re: Report Says The Dog Is Headed Back Into Action!

I was never a huge fan but I thought that his show going off the air and all the fallout from a private conversation with his son was a giant load of caca de toro. I'm glad to hear that it's all winding down and the guy can get back to earning a living.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    I was never a huge fan but I thought that his show going off the air and all the fallout from a private conversation with his son was a giant load of caca de toro. I'm glad to hear that it's all winding down and the guy can get back to earning a living.
    Couldn't agree more (except for the fact that I am a big fan of the show!)
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'm surprised...I thought there were other Dog fans on this board that would be excited by this news.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

It scares me how Political Correctness is getting to the point that people can now lose their jobs and freedoms.

• Hiding in the shadows

We watch the show if we happen across it, its fun, glad to see it will be back on again soon.

A little piece of heaven