Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    • My cuties!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    WA state
    Posts
    3,576

    The Bachelor: London Calling

    How in the world does it end up that so many of the women on this show are in pharmaceutical sales? I like this bachelor; can't stand half the chicks. Why the heck did he keep Lorenzo Lamas' daughter?!?!? She is just a dramaqueen. Haaate how they drag out the rose ceremony; you'd think after how many seasons this show has been on that they'd speed it up a little. I did love the season where the bachelor screwed up and named the wrong girl at the rose ceremony; that was hilarious!

  2. #2

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: The Bachelor: London Calling

    I agree, love the bachelor, not so fond of the girls this year. And all the singing?! my oh my..

  3. #3

    • My cuties!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    WA state
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: The Bachelor: London Calling

    Oh the singing is HORRIBLE!!

  4. #4

    • my two sunshines
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    1,434

    Re: The Bachelor: London Calling

    TMZ reported that this bachelor is a jerk - the show is over, he's already made his pick BUT he has already dropped the girl - he tried to pick up a girl in a bar in LA, turned out to be a TMZ employee - they've been in contact a lot in the past couple weeks - he told her that he wants to move to the US and was told the easiest way to do it is to marry a US citizen - Nice huh?

    I thought the girls on this season were extra annoying

  5. #5

    • My cuties!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    WA state
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: The Bachelor: London Calling

    Does Robin bug you? She doesn't bother me. Kind of harsh how the other girls are ganging up on her. Now Shayne bugs the heck out of me!

  6. #6

    • My cuties!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    WA state
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: The Bachelor: London Calling

    Oh boy!! The singing chick is a freak!! And I guess flashing your boobs at the guy isn't the way to get a rose.

  7. #7

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Debate Lounge Dummy : )
    Posts
    11,113

    Re: The Bachelor: London Calling

    Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Why the heck did he keep Lorenzo Lamas' daughter?!?!? She is just a dramaqueen.
    She drove me crazy at first but now she's grown on me and I like her.



    Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    TMZ reported that this bachelor is a jerk - the show is over, he's already made his pick BUT he has already dropped the girl - he tried to pick up a girl in a bar in LA, turned out to be a TMZ employee - they've been in contact a lot in the past couple weeks - he told her that he wants to move to the US and was told the easiest way to do it is to marry a US citizen - Nice huh?
    He does nothing for me. And he can't dance to save his life!

    Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Does Robin bug you? She doesn't bother me. Kind of harsh how the other girls are ganging up on her.
    She doesn't bug me either , but I did think the gal who told her "we're all being respectful of each other's time with the bachelor except for you" had a good point and hopefully she heard it and grew as a person from hearing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Oh boy!! The singing chick is a freak!! And I guess flashing your boobs at the guy isn't the way to get a rose.
    The singing drove me crazy. A lot of the girls were gorgeous but seemed like dingbats and yeah....that one who flashed her boobs when she couldn't think of anything to say floored me. I don't think she was there to find the love of her life but just to further her career... perhaps in stripping?

Similar Threads

  1. Hulk Hogan is a bachelor
    By draybook in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:03 AM
  2. The Sexiest Bachelor Ever
    By Princess Buttercup in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 08:16 AM
  3. the Bachelor?
    By idzy in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. Who's keeping up with The Bachelor this season?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •