Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burn Notice!

• Banned User

Burn Notice!

Season 2 starts tomorrow!!! I am assuming there are fans on this board and if your not you need to check it out ASAP.. Its amazing, funny, action packed and just all around really entertaining...

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: Burn Notice!

Ive watched a couple episodes and really liked it.

I know stinkerbell is a HUGE fan.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

OMG....thanks for the reminder! I thought it was next week. Such a great show.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Disney Nerd

I am a super huge fan and very excited for this season!!!!! I just wonder how long Michael will have to keep searching to find out why he was burned...how many seasons do you think they can drag that out for? Or will we find out this season and get a new long-term plot?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

GREAT CAST IN A GREAT SHOW!

Tonight's Best TV

10-11PM
    USA, TV-PG-L

Season Premiere Burn Notice

Season 2 is as gorgeous as the first: Miami waters glistening, blue skies glowing, Gabrielle Anwar doing anything. But the drama jogs in place in its first two episodes, with spy Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) trapped working for the entity that burned him, headed by the purring Carla (Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer). Judging from the pacing, this little mystery will be drawn out, which is fine if the show regains more of its sexy, snappy humor. Right now, it's relying too much on Michael's chain-smoking mom (Sharon Gless) as hammy comic relief.
    http://www.ew.com/ew/tv/tonights_best_tv/0,,4,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Dave

Blog Entries

My son loves the show. For that 10 year old USA is the best network. For him it goes:
    1. Monk
    2. Burn Notice
    3. Psych (I love this one)
    Dave

• Man O Lantern

Like frecky (Happy Birthday!) said, I freaking looove Burn Notice. My kids and I quote it constantly, since we DVRed the first season and have seen it several times now. Bruce Campbell and Jeffrey Donovan? Mmmmmm. Plus my remaining early 90's crush on Gabrielle Anwar....

I love this show and we can't wait for tonight!

Then Monk next week!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

I set the DVR up to record this to see if it will stick with Hubby. We recorded the first 3 episodes last season and he never watched them but now that Tricia Helfer from Galactica is joining the show, he may be more tempted.

Oh, and the 10 year old in my house? She just spent the last two days watching the entire season 1 DVD's from Psych and is returning a duplicate Nintendo DS game to Target and picking up season 2 with her gift card!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Believes in fairy tales

Oooo, I love this show (Sharon Gless is a total HOOT!)!

Does anyone else think Jeffrey Donovan looks a bit like a male Jessica Alba? Not that I don't think he's HOT...I'm just sayin'...

I also love In Plain Sight. USA has some of the best shows on television right now. Seriously.
    ~Whitney

Turns out I've had the most terrible things happen and the most brilliant things. Sometimes well, I can't tell the difference. They're all the same thing. They're just me. You know Stephen King said once, "Salvation and Damnation are the same thing" and I never knew what he meant. But I do now. ~The Doctor (Dr. Who)

• Banned User

What did everyone think of the premier?? I thought it was great and while I was dissapointed about Michael and Fi, i keep having to remind myself how great their drama is and how it would be ruined if they put them together now...

I also really liked how the switched up the direction of the show and changed who Michael's working for.. Also how cute was it when Sam was aksing fi for advice?

• Making my own Mousekteers

I'm cautiously optimistic about this season. I was kind of afraid that the writers were only really prepared for one season and then they found out that they get two and were like...oops, now we have to write a story. I haven't seen anything to contradict that yet but I've got my fingers crossed. My roommate and I have been fans ever since the first episodes so we were ecstatic when we found out that it lived to see a second season.

I love, love, LOVE Fi and Sam's relationship. From the first scene when they started throwing things at each other it was amazing. Mike and Fi seem a little contrived to me sometimes. Like the writers can't figure out what the heck they want to do with them. Mike's mom is hilarious... end of story.

By the way, when did TNT and USA become the best networks for new shows? The Closer, Psych, In Plain Sight, Burn Notice. These are some seriously awesome entertainment.

I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Burn Notice Heats Up USA Ratings

Idiosyncratic spy series delivered 5.39 million total viewers, an improvement of 33 percent over its first-season average

July 15, 2008
    -By Anthony Crupi
    Mediaweek

The return of Burn Notice helped USA Network secure another ratings win last week, as the idiosyncratic spy series delivered 5.39 million total viewers, an improvement of 33 percent over its first-season average.

Burn Notice, which had its premiere on July 10 at 10 p.m., also scared up significant demo numbers, averaging 2.69 million adults 25-54 and 2.36 million viewers 18-49, according to Nielsen Media Research data.

The Tate Donovan vehicle joins USA’s newest hit on cable’s summer hot list, as episode seven of In Plain Sight averaged 5.09 million viewers Sunday night, improving on its 9 p.m. lead-in, Law & Order: Criminal Intent (4.9 million viewers).

All told, USA averaged 2.77 million viewers in prime during the week ended July 13. The network also won the 25-54 and 18-49 demos, averaging 1.27 million and 1.2 million viewers, respectively.

Boasting six of ad-supported cable’s top 10 programs on the week, USA also drew a crowd with its Monday night WWE Raw package, serving up 5.45 million viewers between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m.
    Disney Channel finished in second place among all basic-cable nets, averaging 2.54 million viewers. The non-ad-supported network assembled its largest audience last week with a replay of its latest original movie, Camp Rock, delivering 4.27 million viewers Sunday night in the 8 p.m.-10 p.m. slot. The Mouse also picked up 3.86 million viewers on July 7 with a screening of Pixar’s Monsters, Inc.
    http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_...5ea4814d56e74e

Tate Donovan should be so fortunate!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Making my own Mousekteers

Yeah, Jeffery Donovan should look out.

I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

• Goofy

heck burn notice could beat the wwe in ratings.

• Banned User

Loved episode two as well.. It was so great seeing michael shut up his mom in the counseling session..I hope they explore their relationship more as the season goes on..

I also have a feeling im really going to love to hate carla, what do yall think of her so far?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast