Treehouse villas

Hi all, I know the treehouse villas won't be open until June but I was wondering if anyone had any info on them. From what I hear they are really far out and it is difficult to get anywhere on the property. We have reservations for Sept, but I am having second thoughts. Also, to anybody who has stayed at the Saratoga Springs, how's the busing system?

• Minion

Re: Treehouse villas

We're staying in December. We've stayed at Saratoga before and since it's such a big complex, you can end up waiting a bit, or riding around a bit, depending on where your room is located.
    I want my cake back!

Quote Originally Posted by Michey View Post
    Hi all, I know the treehouse villas won't be open until June but I was wondering if anyone had any info on them. From what I hear they are really far out and it is difficult to get anywhere on the property. We have reservations for Sept, but I am having second thoughts. Also, to anybody who has stayed at the Saratoga Springs, how's the busing system?
    We stayed there several years ago and hated it. The units were dark, dirty and supremely uncomfortable. We saw a model of the new facility in March and it looks better, but the furniture looks a lot like what was there before, and it was really uncomfortable. Hopefully, it's come a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by eschenck View Post
    We stayed there several years ago and hated it. The units were dark, dirty and supremely uncomfortable. We saw a model of the new facility in March and it looks better, but the furniture looks a lot like what was there before, and it was really uncomfortable. Hopefully, it's come a long way.
    We stayed at Saratoga this March. Like all the resorts, the bus system is superb.

Thanks. We are just worried it might be a bit of a hassle due to the fact that you have to take a shuttle from the treehouses to the front where you catch the buses.

I've stayed at SS tiwce. The fisrt time in 2007 we waited 1 hour for a bus to MK. My latest trip was in March 2008, I rented a car.

Plan on using a lot of your valuable vacation time with the bus system from Saratoga to MK or AK. Unless you able to stay in a unit close to the main office,
    you're always a some distance away from where you want to be ie: pool,food...

If you can, rent a car. This gives you so much more freedom & you can park anywhere on Disney property for free, plus even get Valet parking for free as a DVC member.

Didn't want the added expense of renting a car and having to pay to park at the parks. We are not DVC members, we are just staying at hotel. So was hoping to use the bus system.

Quote Originally Posted by eschenck View Post

much better than this before..