Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BLT is fantastic!

I'm thinking about using points to stay here next year. Is it worth the 360+/wk points for 2-bdrm MK view? At 269/wk, the Lake View seems like an attractive option.

From pics, it seems like the MK view is a parking lot/MK-in the distance view. The lake view looks all out relaxing.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Great room pics Mike, Thx! Are there washer/dryer units in a closet between the main room and the bedroom? (room lay out seemingly very similar to VGC)
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• DVC - BLT/BWV/BCV/VWL/VGC

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I'm thinking about using points to stay here next year. Is it worth the 360+/wk points for 2-bdrm MK view? At 269/wk, the Lake View seems like an attractive option.

From pics, it seems like the MK view is a parking lot/MK-in the distance view. The lake view looks all out relaxing.
    Both views are great. The Lake View has a nice panorama view, and depending on which room you get, you may see the Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary, or maybe a bit of the MK.

The MK view gives you a great view of Space Mountain and the Castle, but also great views of Seven Seas Lagoon with the Grand Floridian in the distance.
    DVC Member: Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk Villas, and Villas at the Grand Floridian

• DVC - BLT/BWV/BCV/VWL/VGC

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    Great room pics Mike, Thx! Are there washer/dryer units in a closet between the main room and the bedroom? (room lay out seemingly very similar to VGC)
    Yes. I saw the model of VGC during my Disneyland trip in May, and the layouts are similar.
    DVC Member: Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk Villas, and Villas at the Grand Floridian

• Disneyholic

Mike I have to say those pics sold me on BLT actually bought in to DVC at BLT.

It's selling faster than they had originally expected, parly due to its location, and exclusive viewing area but also due to the fact that the maintenance fees are a lot cheaper than the other properties. (it's always cheaper to build up then out, especially when your building a wetlands area) That surprised us a bit and make the decision a no-brainier.

The other thing we loved about it was the amount of storage, seems like every time Disney remodels they cut down on the amount of draw space, it's partly due to the flat screens and the slimming down of the dressers they sit on. Not so in BLT! they have storage ottomans and lots of places to put things so they are out of the way to keep the clutter down. I was really impressed.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12