We had a great stay at The Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa on our first DVC family vacation. I loved the Victorian architecture and the beautiful views. This resort is very close to Downtown Disney. In fact, it was faster to walk from our room in Congress Park to DtD than to go over to the Ferry Dock. We had a Downtown Disney view from our one bedroom villa that was especially beautiful in the evening. We coud hear the music from the clubs as we returned in the evening, but it didn't bother us once we were inside our room.

The staff was great and bell services was helpful with their "stretched" golf carts. I only wished I had planned some time in our vacation to just hang out and explore the hotel more.

The resort has The Artist Pallete casual dining area, which also has a small grocery area and gift shop attached. This is also where members can check-out DVD's during their stay. The Turf Club Bar & Grill is the newest restaurant, which hadn't opened yet when we stayed. It is made to look like a stable redone as an upscale dining room. On the Rocks Pool Bar serves drinks at the main High Rocks Spring Pool. There is a children's interactive water play area as well. There are "quiet" pools located throughout the resort.

This is our "home" resort and we would definitely recommend it. It was new, clean, and felt more upscale than some of the other WDW hotels.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions about Saratoga Springs!