FAQ's for Selling Your DVC Ownership. "No Up Front Fees"
Selling your DVC is an involved process that requires a vast knowledge of the Disney Right of First Refusal process. Before you begin this process, you'll want to ensure that you have an agent that is well versed in this area. The correct selling price of a DVC is the highest price that the market will bear considering the Disney Right of First Refusal. To assist you in determining the correct asking price we provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties offered for sale in the very active Disney Vacation Club resale market.
Do not pay Up Front Fees! Please notice our "Sale Pendings" on our Current DVC Listings page.
Toll Free 1-866-544-2929
FAQ to Sell
- Why should I use Jaki and Kinn?
Jaki is an American Resort Development Association Gold and Silver award Winner for Timeshare Sales Manager of the Year. She has been specializing in DVC since 1998. Kinn Tutas has worked by her side since 2000 and applies 20 years of timeshare knowledge to his client dealings. Between the two, they have over 1,600 successful Disney Vacation Club resale closings. We will get you a fair price that will get through the Disney Right of First Refusal. Approx. 95% of our buyers realized their ownerships. This means our sellers are getting fair market price.
- What is an open listing? "Open listing" means we have to produce to earn our commission and there are no up front fees from sellers. We will provide you an Estimate of Value based on comparables, free advertising on our website and the best customer service in the DVC resale industry. Our goal is to provide an educated and qualified buyer for your sell. We council all buyers about offering a fair market value for your ownership. You are able to list with as many companies as you want and there are no penalties for cancelling the listing.
- What is my DVC ownership worth?
Please fill out the DVC Estimation of Value form and we will contact you via e-mail. Values vary based on the Disney Right of First Refusal which takes into account point availability and current promotionals for new product. We will not share this information with any other company and this is not an automatic listing.
- How much commission do Jaki and Kinn charge?
A commission is earned and disbursed by a licensed title company when a sale has gone to closing. Commission rates can vary based on the size of the contract being sold. Please fill out the estimation of value form and included in our response will be the commission rate for your particular ownership.
- Who pays closing costs?
Closing costs are typically paid by the Buyer. This is one of the factors that DVC will look at closely during their Right of First Refusal process.
- Do I have to come to Florida for the closing?
No. Contracts are sent via e-mail or fax and closing documents are sent via Federal Express. It is a very simple closing and we are here for the entire process.
- Are contracts contingent on Buyer's financing?
No. All DVC resale closings are done with certified funds at closing. We do not write contracts contingent on Buyer obtaining financing.
- How long is the process? The normal time frame is about 7 weeks from offer to disbursment of funds.
- Please call our Dedicated DVC Resale line Toll Free 866-544-2919 or International 001-407-877-2919. You will speak to either Jaki Apetz or Kinn Tutas. E-Mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Pleasecontact us if you have any questions about selling your Disney Vacation Club ownership. It is our pleasure to assist in any way possible to ensure an easy sell of your Disney Vacation Club ownership.
Toll Free 1-866-544-2929
How We Determine The Value of a DVC Ownership:
- What is the going price at DVC for their "New" product. This will include first time buyer pricing as well as existing owner add-on pricing taking into consideration any promotionals that DVC has in place as incentives to purchase.
- Each DVC resort has a different general "Buy Back" price range based on DVC's Right of First Refusal.
- "Buy Back" prices vary based on size of contract, use year, point history, m/t charges, closing cost and unspecified internal needs of DVC.
- The time of year and how it affects use years.
All DVC listings are "OPEN LISTINGS" and can be pulled at any time with no penalty!!! You can list your ownership with as many re-sellers as you like and let the best "EARN" their commission. Our goal is to assist in your selling process with no "UP FRONT FEES" ever. All commissions are paid at closing and disbursed by the title company from the proceeds of the sale.
ResalesDVC.com for a "Better DVC Resale Experience"