It looks like we will be making a family trip to Europe for 1 month beginning June 13, 2009. I need to work in Denmark for 3 weeks either at the beginning or end of the trip and we will be making a 10 day swing from Copenhagen - Paris (Hopefully with a swing up to London). I am hoping to see some drop in airfares between now and then, we can fly into either Copenhagen or Paris (from Seattle) as we'll be making the loop either way and so it really doesn't matter where start from (as long as we leave from the same place), I guess we could consider flying to London as well but would I be able to rent a left hand drive car as I will only be in the UK for 1-2 days of the entire trip.

Anyways, I see that DLP's website currently only shows availability through March 2009. Any idea on when bookings might be available for June/July? We are 5 people so it looks like it will be the Davy Crockett cabins for us. I would imagine there will be a big difference in pricing and crowds mid-June vs. mid-July? Our only other visit was in the middle of December which was empty so I am hoping the crowds won't be too terrible.

Luckily my airfare (not the whole family) as well as our car will be covered by my employer so that makes a small dent in what looks to be a large budget for this trip.

Any comments and advice are most welcome!