• Hitchhiker

Spring and Summer 2009 brochure

Here you go: Disney

According to this, Buffalo Bill is still there during spring and summer. And summer season with fireworks starts earlier.. from 4th of July.
    Last edited by Zarniwoop; 12-04-2008 at 10:05 AM.
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Spring and Summer 2009 brochure

I caught Buffalo Bill for the first time last week and was very impressed with what you got for your money. I also couldn't help notice how empty the venue was for a Friday night with park closing at 7.00 pm. The show is good value and great fun but after 15 years it appears to be strugling to fill up shows. I was also interested to see how much promotion this show is being given at the Resort compared to previous trips. If the rumours are true the Spring and Summer of 2009 may be your last chance to catch the show, so I encourage you all to go and see it, especially if like me you havn't in the past.

Summer seems to be getting earlier and earlier each year at the Resort with the fireworks starting on the 4th of July. Wonder if it will be a new show this year or if the park will stick with the Enchanted show.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Re: Spring and Summer 2009 brochure

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    I caught Buffalo Bill for the first time last week and was very impressed with what you got for your money. I also couldn't help notice how empty the venue was for a Friday night with park closing at 7.00 pm. The show is good value and great fun but after 15 years it appears to be strugling to fill up shows. I was also interested to see how much promotion this show is being given at the Resort compared to previous trips. If the rumours are true the Spring and Summer of 2009 may be your last chance to catch the show, so I encourage you all to go and see it, especially if like me you havn't in the past.
    Glad to hear it Malin. I love BBWWS, it is honestly my fav thing in the whole resort and great value. Sadly though, of the 15 or so times I have been, it has only been full twice - opening week, and when they do the kids free at BBWWS deal.

As for the rumours, I am a little cynical given I 1st heard the Zorro rumour about 10 years ago, before they even struck ground on WDSP.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!