Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Disneyland Paris was Sold Out yesterday !

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    True. But sustained lack of capacity usually results in the Disney Company adding new rides to share the load. So, let's all hope that attendance stays up at DLRP.
    True. But in the past that meant adding higher capacity in general, by building attractions like Casey Jr. and Le Pays des Contes de Fées in favor of a Little Mermaid darkride for instance...
    - Milo

• is satisfactual.

Quote Originally Posted by milo_vhw View Post
    True. But in the past that meant adding higher capacity in general, by building attractions like Casey Jr. and Le Pays des Contes de Fées in favor of a Little Mermaid darkride for instance...
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Rock The World

While this is all great news for DLRP, it doesn't bode well for my trip on the weekend after next. I'll be sure to give you all a full rundown when I get back!
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzog View Post
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Anyone know how much traffic came from cars and how much from the train?

•   

Wow I am watching posts about Paris. I'll be in France next October. I guess I should plan to visit the park on a weekday. Does DLRP have a special assistance pass?

Quote Originally Posted by stamphead View Post
    Does DLRP have a special assistance pass?
    Yes they do but Disneyland Paris is very very strict on that .
    Make sure you bring a certificate from a Doctor and are not able to stand to get an Assistance Card .

I know that DL and WDW and very easy on thoses rules . In France too many people abused so now it is very restricted .

• is satisfactual.

Quote Originally Posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
    Yes they do but Disneyland Paris is very very strict on that .
    Make sure you bring a certificate from a Doctor and are not able to stand to get an Assistance Card .

I know that DL and WDW and very easy on thoses rules . In France too many people abused so now it is very restricted .
    They abused it to the point that you now need to prove you're unable to stand? Isn't the mere presence of a wheelchair proof enough? Or were perfectly ambulant people rolling into City Hall in wheelchairs to pull one on them?

• Senior Minion

That's very impressive. It just shows that a beautiful park will eventually catch on if you give it a little time. It should mean good things for the future of the resort.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Rock The World

I've just been in touch with a CM friend of mine, ahead of my visit next weekend, and he tells me Disney have announced a total Blackout for both parks on Saturday 20th December. This means they expect both parks to fill to capacity that day. He also says they're considering closing the ticket booths, as they might sell enough tickets in advance to fill the place out. DLRP looks set for a bumper Christmas season! Let's hope this encouraged Burbank to release funds for those big expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzog View Post
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

So how have the crowds been today?

• Goofy

wow 90 mins for peter pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    wow 90 mins for peter pan.
    90min for Peter Pan here at Disneyland Paris is very usual . You will never see under 60min on weekends .

Thats why WDI did a mistake. A Huuuge line for It's a Small World and they never feel up the whole queue line . And a Shorter line for Peter Pan because in America Peter Pan has always a short line compared to Small World .

And when Euro Disney opened they were like '' hum hum i think we did a mistake ''

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
    90min for Peter Pan here at Disneyland Paris is very usual . You will never see under 60min on weekends.
    That is because of Fastpass. If there was no Fastpass, the wait time at Peter Pan would be 45 minutes tops under very crowded conditions. Fastpass has caused all this queue clutter by adding extra wait time for those who are in the stand by line. Reason why Fastpass should be removed from this (and many other) rides.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    That is because of Fastpass. If there was no Fastpass, the wait time at Peter Pan would be 45 minutes tops under very crowded conditions. Fastpass has caused all this queue clutter by adding extra wait time for those who are in the stand by line. Reason why Fastpass should be removed from this (and many other) rides.
    Agreed. I saw first had th negative impact when they ran the fast pass tests on Crush Coaster. OMG - it was horrible. I used to be a fan of FP in the early days, but overall, it really has had a negative impact.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Banned User

When I visited DLP last month, it was horribly crowded for a weekday with operating hours of only 10am-7pm. The wait time at Snow White and Pinocchio was only 20-30 mins and the lines moved fairly well. The Peter Pan queue was a fiasco. Posted at about 85 minutes and with FPs gone, and we skipped it. I think it's ludicrous that Disney management expect guests to stand in line for over an hour for a silly ride that last 2 minutes tops. The Fastpass situation is out of control and this system should be erradicated at once. Let the lines flow as they normally would without favoritism.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast