• Senior Minion

DLRP Forum Christmas Greetings

Ok this may be a little twee, but with many people tied up with preparations for Christmas (including a trip to DLP perhaps?) which may limit their access to this site, and only 10 days until the big day - I thought I would take the opportunity to start the ball rolling and to wish all of the MC DLP Forum regulars a sincere and hearty 'Merry Christmas'.

This year has been a very difficult one for me personally but my virtual friends (who are virtually my friends now!) here at the MC DLP forum have helped me through - simply by being here. I look forward to Christmas and to a fresh new year without the heart-aches and issues that have plagued 2008. I also look forward to spending 2009 with all of you.

I do not always see eye-to-eye with everyone on these forums but that is all part of the rich tapestry of life and I can honestly say that I wouldn't change any of you from the way you are. To paraphrase the credits from an old TV show: - 'When we get together, it's moider!'. Our wildly varying views and personalities certainly make for interesting conversations!

Anyway, that's quite enough of that! Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight - feel free to use this thread as a way to spread the love.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• is satisfactual.

Re: DLRP Forum Christmas Greetings

Aw. Personally, if I could, I would want to change everyone here. For starters, you would all agree with me about the unsurpassable excellence of Splash Mountain, the relevance of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and all the other conundrums we just can't seem to lay to rest around here. But I can't, so I'll just second your tapestry analogy.

So I wish you all a very happy generic holiday season, whatever your religion (although only one can win, obviously) or opinion about this annual shindig. May you not attempt a turkey recipe you haven't tried before, may no one in your family ask for DVDs as filler gifts (20 big ones is not a filler gift), may you not be lured by Nigella Lawson's sexiness into thinking her recipe for "Gingerbread Stuffing" is anywhere near edible, may you never try fruitcake, may you never see the movie "Surviving Christmas," may you remember to stock up on liquor, may your parents-in-law be held up by a blizzard but most of all, may 2009 be very light on drama for you all. Merry Christmas!

• Membre

Joyeux NoŽl everyone, love and happiness to you all, friends and family.

• Minion

Merry Christmas to you too! I always enjoy reading everyone's TRs and know that when my time comes to visit DLRP, you'll all be there to help me.
    I want my cake back!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I would also like to wish a Happy Holidays to every one on here and look forward to 2009.

Although my posts are a bit sporadic, I regularly check the DLP forum with joy!
    A Very Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy 2009, or as we say in Holland:
    "Een zalige kerst en een gelukkig nieuwjaar!"
    - Milo

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Happy Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice and New Year to you all! Have a great holiday season.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Disneyland Paris Fan

Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar! As we also say in the Netherlands!