• Disney Princess

Weather, Crowds, Attractions, Parades and Shows

I am going to DLRP in March and I am wondering what the weather is like and how big the crowds will be and are the attractions, parades, and shows are all in french. And if there is anything else I need to know and be prepared for. Thanks!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPlutoPal View Post
    I am going to DLRP in March and I am wondering what the weather is like and how big the crowds will be and are the attractions, parades, and shows are all in french. And if there is anything else I need to know and be prepared for. Thanks!
    Of course a lot of what you want to know is dependant on exactly when in March you are going.
    Late March may mean slightly warmer and dryer weather (but don't bother packing shorts!) but you can pretty much expect cold and wet during the whole of that month.
    Crowds will probably be big particularly as that is the last month of the 15th Celebrations (just as the park reaches 17!). There are tonnes of offers currently on with 'kids go free' etc and I believe this has been a record 12 months for DLP. Do not expect that to end before March. The weakness of the pound against the euro may mean that there is a chance that a slight lull will occur.
    The language question is a common one on this board. The average uni-lingual English speaker need not worry about missing out on anything. Shows and attractions are either in French, English or 'Franglish'. But with everything being very visual, it matters very little. Signs are all multi-lingual and all cast members speak at least both French and English. There may be some shows and attractions where you will need to look out specifically for the English language (Stitch Live, HISTA, Tram Tour, Legend of the Lion King (RIP)) but otherwise just go and have fun!