Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Stop That!

Re: Track-less Ratatouille Dark Ride and New Toon Studio Rides Underway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Ratatouille will stand the test of time in Europe. As much as I love Toy Story Mania, I don't want to see clones of it everywhere. Perhaps the same midway type of games and ride system could be applied to another theme.
    I think even a Ratatouille theme could work with the TSM ride system. Throwing eggs, breaking plates... Seems like a cooking motif would be an interesting and doable tweak!

Like the rides at DCA's mega-popular Bug's Land and DisneySea's Mermaid Grotto, the ride systems will be the only componant of the attractions that are off the shelf. The externally visual rides themselves will be highly themed.
    I heard a lot of grumbling when Bug's Land was first announced, but when I finally saw it for myself a few years ago I was blown away by the sheer detail of the theming. I love the used-popsicle stick park benches!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by BoogaFrito View Post
    I think even a Ratatouille theme could work with the TSM ride system. Throwing eggs, breaking plates... Seems like a cooking motif would be an interesting and doable tweak!
    What a terrific, fun idea, BoogaFrito. In fact, a Ratatouille midway cooking motif makes so much sense, I think that the two of us may have stumbled on what the Imagineers are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogaFrito View Post
    I heard a lot of grumbling when Bug's Land was first announced, but when I finally saw it for myself a few years ago I was blown away by the sheer detail of the theming. I love the used-popsicle stick park benches!
    It's coolness and beyond. The giant clover, Fick's flyers made with giant chinese food containers ..I love it. The Toy Story motif should prove to be just as detailed, fanciful and immersive ..if not more so!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-04-2009 at 11:14 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

I think the addition of more attractions devoted to a Pixar studios is good for the studio park. Makes sense now since they already have CARS and Nemo represented.

Once that side of the studio gets its complete Pixar studios and has enough attractions that could basically be enjoyed by the whole family the rest of the park could evolve and get other attractions like soarin

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I think the addition of more attractions devoted to a Pixar studios is good for the studio park. Makes sense now since they already have CARS and Nemo represented.

Once that side of the studio gets its complete Pixar studios and has enough attractions that could basically be enjoyed by the whole family the rest of the park could evolve and get other attractions like soarin
    Good call, Baloo. Like Disneyland, the Paris Studios will never stop growing ..as long as imagination exists. Soarin' will likely be next up to bat following the crrent Pixar themed area and Ratatouille dark ride. Possibly, the title/theme might be Soarin' Over Le France.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Senior Minion

Good call, Baloo. Like Disneyland, the Paris Studios will never stop growing ..as long as imagination exists. Soarin' will likely be next up to bat following the crrent Pixar themed area and Ratatouille dark ride. Possibly, the title/theme might be Soarin' Over Le France.
    Soarin'? "Borin'" more like!

WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123