• Super

Mickey's Magical Party show

There are some really cool photos up of the Mickey's Magical Party show at DLRP up on the Disney and More blog: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/20...and-paris.html

This show looks like a lot of fun! How many of you have seen it? I should be getting back there mid-year and can't wait to see this, looking at the photos.

• Not here to help

Re: Mickey's Magical Party show

the pictures look great... but from what I have seen on the net its just another dance show with... ducks and stuff...
    I wish they could have something more like a fantasmic type of show, with dragons and fire and effects.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Super

Hmmm well it doesn't have all those effects but there seem to be cool things like the projections on the castle and the mickey mouse ear screen... as well as what looks like laser light things and fireworks... anyway, it's better than what was there last time I was at DLRP... a nice circle of walls around the central plaza and nothing else!

• Geek

wasn't this just the opening show?

i certainly didn't see this last week. the park closed at 8 every night, before it was even dark. mickey did wave us goodbye though :-)

i guess it could be on at weekends but the show i saw was on three times during the day and was just HSM type dance routines to all of the different characters themes, only on the hub's stage.

i would've loved to have seen this, evening entertainment was the main thing missing from our holiday!

• Banned User

This show is a fail in my opinion. The french clearly can't make interactive dances. The same problem occurs in the new Stitch show too. They try to teach you 300 dance moves in 30 seconds, doesn't work like that. Plus the music is super slow, not exciting. The whole costumes are a bit dull and the guys shouldn't have orange back pockets. The cheorgraphy is overall un-energetic, and in response to TimmyTimmyTimmy, that was just the opening show. In reality it is just a daytime dance show. It isn't intended to be Fantasmic!, as this will only run this year.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    This show is a fail in my opinion. The french clearly can't make interactive dances. The same problem occurs in the new Stitch show too. They try to teach you 300 dance moves in 30 seconds, doesn't work like that. Plus the music is super slow, not exciting. The whole costumes are a bit dull and the guys shouldn't have orange back pockets. The cheorgraphy is overall un-energetic, and in response to TimmyTimmyTimmy, that was just the opening show. In reality it is just a daytime dance show. It isn't intended to be Fantasmic!, as this will only run this year.
    my point is why even bother with shows like this. make it big! and WOWing! DLP needs a real show
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME