Blog Entries

Disneyland Paris Summer Update, All about DLP 20th anniversary E-Ticket, and more !

Disneyland Paris Summer Update, All about DLP 20th anniversary E-Ticket, and more !

Disneyland Paris news and information roundup time. And we have some really big news about a major upcoming new attraction. First, let's take a look at the park and its operation.

It's the hight of the busy season for Disneyland Paris, and as usual in summer, the park is more beautiful than ever. Those of you who like Disney's vegetation and theming will be in heaven. There are flowers everywhere - whether it's at the entrance and in front of the Disneyland Hotel...

Or in Main street and in Fantasyland...

but there is some bad news, such as the infamous late opening/early closing time of some attractions - some of them closing 5 hours before the end of the park's operating day!

Also in this big update you will learn all about DLP next big E-Ticket for the 20th anniversary, and no, it won't be Splash Mountain or Little Mermaid but a $150 million dark ride based on Ratatouille!

We have all of the details for you in this long Disney & More update. Then return here to share your thoughts on maintenance, hours, and new attractions for Disneyland Paris!

Disney and more: Disneyland Paris Summer Update, All about DLP 20th anniversary E-Ticket, and more !

-
    Last edited by loaloa55; 07-30-2009 at 04:28 AM.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland Paris Summer Update, All about DLP 20th anniversary E-Ticket, and more

Thank you Alain. Wonderful update!!!

I'm very excited to see what becomes of this new attraction and think that Ratatouille is a perfect fit for this park!

I'm really horrified to see the operating schedule for the park. It is such bad show. I can understand an attraction closing to accommodate parades and fireworks, or a section of the park opening an hour or two late or closing an hour or two early due to crowd flows - but 5 hours!!! This is just awful and not at all meeting the high standards of the Disney parks in general.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Disneyland Paris Summer Update, All about DLP 20th anniversary E-Ticket, and more

Great update! Sad to hear that Disney is looking to cut corners that way. The only way I can see it making sense is if the park were being hurt by the current economic state. However, if the park is still brimming with guests, this kind of cost cutting does nothing but hurt the guests that are paying full price for half of a theme park.

The new E-ticket looks amazing! I've never been to Paris, but might have to plan a trip to visit the resort come 2012. This looks too good to pass up!
    I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

• Banned User

That sounds fantastic! I'll have to get my passport updated so I can go!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

LOL. This is going to cost me a fortune, but I know that I'm going to have to take Fishy to Paris when this ride opens as well. But it is a great excuse to get back to one of my favorite parks and one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• is too darn hot.

Didn't they try this with Disneyland, CA in the '90s? Didn't it not work then?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• hatbox ghost believer

Three words: Fab-U-Lous!
    Jon A. Leslie
    nojarama
    http://www.nojarama.com

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Disneyland + Flowers = my heaven.

Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures and the news about the big 20th anniversary!

It definately looks like a beautiful park and I'm glad it's getting more attention on these boards now.

• Living the Fairytale

It looks so beautiful. I can't wait to go. We have it planned for 2014, our 5 year wedding anniversary. Hope things improve by then!