• Compulsive Map Collector

First trip to DLP, May 2006..... Help needed

Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning to visit DLP for one day sometime in May (probably first or second week). Seeing that we only have one day to visit, I was wondering if there are some days better than others to visit the park (any school holidays, events)? Are all of the attractions operational at this time of year? Any advice would be wonderful.

Thank you,
    MLH

• Banned User

Re: First trip to DLP, May 2006..... Help needed

I believe there is a time towards the last two weeks on May where the park may be crowded due to some holiday period, but early May should be ok. Also, visiting DLP on weekdays seem more beneficial and comfortable as opposed to weekends.

that's right and also the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast will be open on May .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Rock The World

It all depends on what time the Easter holidays fall next year. The holiday only lasts a week (in the UK, at least), but it's one of the busiest times of year at the resort. Avoid at all costs!

• Membre

My experiences regarding crowds at DLRP is that, like the weather, it is VERY unpredictable. For example, I went on a september saturday recently and found DLP quite busy. September is supposed to be one of the slowest month.
    As for last march (with no school holidays), on sunday, the park was hell, almost impossible to walk in the alleys (I asked a CM at City Hall that told me there was about 60,000 people on that day in DLP - It was unbearable, I stayed only 1 hour).
    And the parks are sometimes very slow (even during summer holidays)...

Have a great time in DLRP !!!

I just went in Sept 2005. Check the schedule for the English tour (if you plan on going on the guided tour) they didn't have one in English on the day we went. Check the schedule of the Tarzan musical, they do not perform on certain days. (we missed it) Also, Autopia was closed for the season, and I'm not sure when they open again.

when does the Holidays are in UK ? because people from UK are at Disneyland Paris all the times . That's good but just a question ?
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Banned User

I personally do not like to go to DLP during crowded seasons because I find it difficutl to deal with some of the guests behaviours I see there. Lots of cutting in line, too much smoking indoors and outdoors and in restaurants (I am very allergic to smoke and I've gotten sick during some of my visits there), lots of rowdyness, very poor crowd control, and my biggest petpeeve... people trampling gardens and jumping fences to use gardens as if they were picnic areas or just to lounge and rest, destroying the look of the park in the process... Not to mention the amount of trash they leave behind. Seems to me no one bothers to put their trash in the trash cans where it should go.

• Membre

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    I personally do not like to go to DLP during crowded seasons because I find it difficutl to deal with some of the guests behaviours I see there. Lots of cutting in line, too much smoking indoors and outdoors and in restaurants (I am very allergic to smoke and I've gotten sick during some of my visits there), lots of rowdyness, very poor crowd control, and my biggest petpeeve... people trampling gardens and jumping fences to use gardens as if they were picnic areas or just to lounge and rest, destroying the look of the park in the process... Not to mention the amount of trash they leave behind. Seems to me no one bothers to put their trash in the trash cans where it should go.
    Déjà vu...