• Senior Minion

Free Meals at DLP

So is this a sign that DLP are starting to feel the 'Credit Crunch'? As well as their 'Kids Go Free' offers that seem to be constantly available and their 'Extra NIght Free' offers which have been rather limited this year, DLP are now offering 'All Meals Free'. This seems (and I say seems as nothing is as it seems in the Magic Kingdom) a good offer although it should be pointed out that it is limited to certain hotels at certain times. However, it is definately worth looking into...

Promotion - all your mals for Free on your stay - Disneyland® Paris
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Re: Free Meals at DLP

Thanks for posting. Unfortunatley we need the bed configuration of the Hotel L'Eysee, so can't use that offer.

We are going early January. Any idea if and when they may release some winter low rates for packages?
    Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

I wonder why they do theses offers to the brits and not to the french ? Is that because it requires a Bottle of Wine and this is too Expensive for Euro Disney SAS ?

There is a lots of Spanish in the parks right now . I thought that spain was in Recession but no they're at DLP . Disney must be happy because they don't go to Port Aventura instead .

Port Aventura try to attrack the french by ads on buses in Paris and Non Stop flight to Reus ( 4 miles form the park ) . Because we"ve seen a raise on spanish guests they have to adapt the show in spanish right now like they did for Playhouse Disney .

• Hitchhiker

Well, €uro has made DLP expensive for Britts so they need to compensate this by a good offer..
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

• Senior Minion

Please forgive for saying this but if DLP is full of Spaniards, that's enough to keep me away - in all of my trips to the resort I have personally found the Spanish to be the rudest and most inconsiderate race (and yet my visits to Spain itself tell a different story)
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by nathan detroit View Post
    Please forgive for saying this but if DLP is full of Spaniards, that's enough to keep me away - in all of my trips to the resort I have personally found the Spanish to be the rudest and most inconsiderate race (and yet my visits to Spain itself tell a different story)
    Same could also be said of the Brits in Spain and Greece.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Dancing through life

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    Same could also be said of the Brits in Spain and Greece.
    I don't want to get into a big debate but at Disneyland Paris I have never noticed any 'race' to be worse or more rowdy than others, there have being annoying groups of people speaking more languages than I could recognise.
    When I have holidayed in Spain I have sometimes been embarrassed to be English by the rowdy and raucous behavior of some groups of English tourists.
    In the words of Avenue Q "Everyones a little bit racist" and it is easy to notice what you want to notice and ignore what doesn't add to your theory.

Yeah, it seems the Northern European countries (and America) consider the Southern European countries being rude. While the Southerners think people in the North are rude.
    In fact probably every country brings as many rude people to the park.

But things considered not rude in some countries (shouting, talking aggressively, unable to speak other languages than your own) is considered rude in others.

I live in the Netherlands, and our Southern neighbours the Belgians, consider the Dutch being rude.
    But Dutch aren't more rude necessarily, they're just used to a different culture, where you speak up louder and more easily than in Belgium.

Dutch don't consider the Belgians being rude though, so perhaps they're the only polite people in Europe
    Maybe because they're Southern nor Northern.

It's a difficult question though...

wherever you from i hate those people who start to walk over the barrier and sit and lay down on the grass or make pee they child on a wall or a corner .

i think some European Culture needs some education first . Let's start by the respect of each other and the '' No Smoking " in Lines first .

However if Disney wants people to refrain from smoking in line they have to advertise it in BIG not in small on the maps .