• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

How is the fireworks over there in Paris?

Hey guys, I have never been to Disney Paris before. Does Disneyland Paris have Fireworks that shoot up into the night sky and explode.

The one I keep seeing on youtube is all Roman Candles and no shell fireworks that explode in the night sky.

Re: How is the fireworks over there in Paris?

Well as the neighbours were there before Disney . Disney is allowed to shoot up 10 Fireworks per year . That Include New Years Eve , Bastille Day ......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgujaPhNqc8"]YouTube - New Year's Eve 2009 Fireworks - Disneyland Paris (part1)[/ame]

( New Year's Eve Fireworks with Xmas Believe soundtrack . )
    Last edited by DLRP_bopazot; 10-24-2009 at 10:12 PM.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

That's no fun. look like it is very strict over there.

Here at Disneyland in California. there always a lot of shell fireworks going off in a residental area.

I hear the fireworks explode every night in the summer and right now during Halloween time. And, I live only 15 miles away from the happiest place on earth.

But in Anaheim Disneyland were here before the neighbours . If it was like here Disney would have Rectrictions as well .

So is this rule ever going to be changed or is Disneyland Paris doomed to non shell show. 10 per year compared to 83 in the last 3 seconds haha

• Koubu Pilot

From what I understand in thread in the WDW forum, the fireworks used in WDW are different from the ones in Disneyland as the WDW fireworks are meant to fill more of the sky since they're in the middle of nowhere while Disneyland's are designed to explode smaller.

One thing I'm curious about, I had seen a youtube video of Tinkerbell's flight in Paris. Does Tinkerbell fly on a regular basis in Paris? Over here, I grew up with the memories of seeing Tinkerbell fly across from the Matterhorn in the fireworks since she's flown across the Disneyland since the late '50s and she continues to be a staple in Disneyland's fireworks shows (except shows like Believe in Holiday Magic and Halloween Screams).

It is true, that the number of Fireworks are restricted but there are more than 10 Fireworks per year. They have fireworks every evening during 6 weeks in summer when the park is open late. And then off course on New Years Eve, Halloween, National Holiday. And some years ago they also had fireworks every evening in the last two weeks of Decmeber. But I think this was cut to safe costs.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus.ka View Post
    It is true, that the number of Fireworks are restricted but there are more than 10 Fireworks per year. They have fireworks every evening during 6 weeks in summer when the park is open late. And then off course on New Years Eve, Halloween, National Holiday. And some years ago they also had fireworks every evening in the last two weeks of Decmeber. But I think this was cut to safe costs.
    True for the summer fireworks but the sounds level doesnt go over a certain level of DB allowed by the local Police Dept and Mayors from the surrounding cities .

Chessy's Mayor is a .... anyway and he's here since 1992 and earlier and he needs to move out and replaced . Then an whole new era will begin by first aquiring the area between the Disney Village and the Park by Disney with all the illegal vendors and then Loud Fireworks would be allowed more then 10 per year .

The ten fireworks we are talking about are the ones having big shells. They have now the 14 july fireworks, the new year and three over lake disney for bonfire shows. But they can have evry day if they wanted, but can't use big shells in them. They don't do that because, I believe, of the costs it would have to do that. So they only have during summer season and a few in march for st. davids and st. patrick.
    As for Tinkerbell she only flew during summer fireworks called fantasy in the sky which ended in 2005 to be replaced then by wishes. Since 2004 we don't have tinkerbell flying anymore.
    DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009

• Big Hockey Fan

those fireworks are weak!

i still remember theses fireworks in 2005 tinkerbell's fireworks . The last year they performed the show the perfomer was replaced by an ugly plastic thing .

• Banned User

Major fireworks displays can usually be seen from the Champs-Elysees, and there are plenty of spots to go dancing or dining before or after midnight in the area. Although the ambiance here is usually "bon enfant" (literally-- "good child", or harmless), celebrating on the Champs-Elysees calls for you to be especially aware of your personal belongings, as pickpocketing is common in large crowds. Also, this won't be the party of choice for you if you're claustrophobic or crowd-shy.

Regards,

• Banned User

I still think the original "Fantasia in the Sky" fireworks back in 1992 was the best show they did in DLParis. I miss that one.

As for low altitude pyro, keep in mind that HKDL does the same thing and their show is actually pretty nice, with minimal explosions. I don't see why they can't do the same show at DLP.

As and added comment, TDL's pyro is also pathetic. I think DL and WDW have the best fireworks currently of all parks.