DLP November Updates !

Nice to see that Fantillusion is back even on Weekdays .

Enjoy !!!

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Re: DLP November Updates !

Thanks for sharing these mon ami. Good to see Fanti back (even if it is the weakest of Disney's night parades) and I always love the castle at Christmas. What is the tree lighting ceremony like this year? And have they improved the Christmas parade?
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    Thanks for sharing these mon ami. Good to see Fanti back (even if it is the weakest of Disney's night parades) and I always love the castle at Christmas. What is the tree lighting ceremony like this year? And have they improved the Christmas parade?

i'll do another update tommorrow after a day at the park and check out the new xmas stuff like the new Ceremonies and It's a Small World Holiday as well .

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Tres bien. Merci!
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    Thanks for sharing these mon ami. Good to see Fanti back (even if it is the weakest of Disney's night parades)
    As presented at DLP, yes, but this was a huge spectacular parade at TDL and in fact, one of the best and most cohesive rolling shows ever put on at a Disney park. It's too bad that the european audience got cheated with a highly edited version of one of Disney best night parades.

Question for you Bopazot.. is DLP doing the holiday overlay at IASW this year?

EDIT: I guess the answer is "yes" based on your previous post. Thanks. How very sad that ALL for DL parks in the World are offering the IASW Holiday, yet the MK at WDW does nothing special for xmas at IASW.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Talking of Its A Small World Celebration DLRPMagic.com has an interview up with Hélène Hanquez, costuming production senior manager.

“it’s a small world” Celebration: Hélène Hanquez, Costuming Production Senior Manager • Interviews | DLRP Magic! - Disneyland Paris at the click of a mouse!

The idea came from George Kalogridis, and what I particularly like about the Small World Celebration is the fact that, in terms of festive seasons, all the countries of the world do not necessarily have the “Father Christmas” celebration. So, as we’re an international park, thanks to “it’s a small world” Celebration we can touch upon all the countries.
    There’s Saint Lucy who’s very important for Scandinavia or Saint Nicolas who’s very much more important than Father Christmas for our Belgian or Dutch friends. There’s also Diwali for India, Hanuka for the Jewish community, the feast of the moon for Africans, Epiphany for all the European and South America Hispanic countries and, of course, Christmas.
    Interesting to see new Disneyland Resort President George Kalogridis was the one to push for this Christmas overlay to return. I feel our lost is there gain.

By the way DLRP_bopazot thanks for the stunning pictures showing just how amazing Disneyland Paris can be during Christmas. How have the crowds been, I still can't forget my visit last year where the park was filled to capacity and attractions like Star Tours were posting 3 hr waits.

The castle during christmas time is very stunning and in perfectly themed to match the magic of holidays atmosphere!

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

I love the pictures of the castle! So pretty <3

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyfra View Post
    The castle during christmas time is very stunning and in perfectly themed to match the magic of holidays atmosphere!
    Agreed! It also helps that DLP has the best, prettiest and most unique of the Disney park castles. Of course, DL, WDW and HKDL also do similar light displays on their castles. Sadly TDL, does not, opting for a more subdued approach.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Sadly TDL, does not, opting for a more subdued approach.
    I've wondered why that is. All the other decorations they do are of such high caliber. The current decorations on the TDL castle do look nice...but still are a bit anticlimactic after the depth of the decorations elsewhere.
    Down with the Hat

• hatbox ghost believer

Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous piccies!
    Jon A. Leslie
    nojarama
    http://www.nojarama.com

• Minion

Have there been any recent pictures of Toy Story Land construction?
    Down with the Hat

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Agreed! It also helps that DLP has the best, prettiest and most unique of the Disney park castles. Of course, DL, WDW and HKDL also do similar light displays on their castles. Sadly TDL, does not, opting for a more subdued approach.

TDL doesn't do the Christmas lights?

one hundred and one

• Don't mess with the duck!

Wonderful pictures!