If I had one day, would you suggest disneyland park or the walt disney studio park?

hey everyone,
    I'll be heading over to paris over this week. and I'm not too sure about my schedule, but if I am only able to set aside one day, which park would you suggest I visit? Or is there a way to visit both in one day and lastly, any MUST-SEE/MUST-DO at the parks?

The last time I've been to disneyland paris was when over 10 years ago. So any suggestions greatly appreciated! thanks(:

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: If I had one day, would you suggest disneyland park or the walt disney studio par

The Resort sells a special one day park hopper ticket.

• Pongo is my hero.

Re: If I had one day, would you suggest disneyland park or the walt disney studio par

DLP-

Big Thunder
    Phantom Manor
    Casey Jr/Storybook Canals
    Alice's Labyrinth
    Space Mountain: Mission 2
    Dragon's Lair

Walt Disney Studios-

Crush's Coaster
    Animagique
    Cinemagique
    Tower of Terror

You may want to skip the staple attractions and only do Paris originals. Besides ToT, all of these rides are pretty unique- especially BTMRR on the water. I'd skip rides like iasw and PotC. I'd do the park hopper.

one hundred and one

• Membre

As it was said before, a 1-day hopper ticket is the best choice.

Disneyland park for sure!

Definitively Disneyland Park , WDS has no atmosphere , no soul .... If there wasn't the Tower of Terror , I think I would skip the WDS every time I go ...

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by PhilippeP View Post
    Definitively Disneyland Park , WDS has no atmosphere , no soul .... If there wasn't the Tower of Terror , I think I would skip the WDS every time I go ...
    Agree! When I visited Disneyland Park with my wife, she and I are fascinated by the ample amount of detail everywhere. whenever I take my mum there too, she says that she adores the gardens and ponds. But, then when I went to the Studios, Ahh! What happenned to the idea that a park needs flowers and trees and some pleasent attractions that are cute instead of concrete. I cannot believe Disney even wants to associate its name with that 2nd tier park. On a happier note, every time I go there it has been becoming better. If you go to Disneyland in Paris than go to Disneyland Park, not the Studios. When I went there I liked all the lands, but I loved Adventureland, Adventure Isle is so unique!