According Disneytheque DLP will start a new period of investments. Just a it was around the 15 anniversary. This time there will be 2 new rides and 1 ride is up for an upgrade.
- An upgrade for Toad Hall
- The removal of Festival stage
- The Little Mermaid (2014; preparations start in 2012)
- Star Tours 2.0 (2013?)
- Not in the article, but elsewere on the website; The renovation of Adventureland in 2010 (Robinsons Tree House, Captain Hook's Ship and the bridges).
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Ratatouille (2012; preperations start in 2010)
- World of Disney (corner of the cinema)
- Convention centre (between World of Disney and Da Vinci Parking)
- New stores replacing current stores:
*Change desk - KFC
*Disney Store - Virging Megastore (seems unlikely to me)
*Disney Gallery (Rehab/renovations)
*Disney Fashion, World of toys - Pixar, Lego and Disney Green Range
*Hurricanes - Tony's Restaurant
- New hotel and convent centre (style American twenties?)
Between Newport Bay Club and Da Vinci Parking.
Source: http://www.disneytheque.com/_Dossier__2010_2014___Plan_de_developpement_de_Dis neyland_Paris_a54.html?PHPSESSID=66395a70e557656a9 7c9ee1923b734b2