Thread: Summer prices?

Summer prices?

When does DLP post their summer prices? I am trying to get my trip in early June booked and have hit a road block because my travel agent says that DLP doesn't have summer prices available, so I can't book my hotel. So I was curious if anyone knew what month they typically have the prices available.

I am also disappointed that I can't take part in the tour that goes into the city of Paris. I was working on going and then learned that it is for U.K. residents only. So going into Paris is not going to happen. Oh well. I just wanted to complain about that because I am disappointed.

Thanks for helping me out!!!

Sara S.
    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
    DLR: 1999, 2009
    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

• De la Terre ą la Luke

Re: Summer prices?

You can book a trip in June online at the moment. I was researching prices earlier this week. Hotels and tickets are available.

Book direct, it's so much easier;

Disneyland® Resort Paris

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Starshyne View Post

I am also disappointed that I can't take part in the tour that goes into the city of Paris. I was working on going and then learned that it is for U.K. residents only. So going into Paris is not going to happen. Oh well. I just wanted to complain about that because I am disappointed.
    This doesn't sound right. I suggest calling the direct booking line and asking for the Paris tour to be added to your trip. As far as I am concerned, the Paris trip is an optional extra like a character breakfast or birthday party
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Those of us in the United States cannot book our hotel at DLP. The person I was in contact with has put my name on "hold" until the prices are released for the summer dates which will be the end of this month or the beginning of March. Even when I tried directly through the website, it would not let me continue to book tickets or anything because I am not in the UK or France.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshyne View Post

Thanks for helping me out!!!

Sara S.
    You don't need to take the tour to see Paris, I'm going to take the RER A4 from the station at DLP into town on my own. It's cheaper that way too.
    Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
    Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
    Disneyland Paris: 2010
    Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
    Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
    Efteling:2011
    Lotte World: 2012

Oh it ends up that I am skipping Paris. I really just want to go to Disney, although it might be cool to see the Eiffel Tower just to say that I saw it. Instead of spending a Monday in Paris, I am going to spend the extra day at Disney to make up for the extra crowded days that I am already there.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

It won't be that crowded in June except for the weekends. Most European schools do not break up until mid July.

If you are coming from the US, I do urge you to try seeing Paris. It is very different. The US has NOTHING that compares (ok, a little of San Francisco or New York maybe). The bus tour can be booked by the concierge in your hotel, no probs. Or you can take the train in and hop a bus. Or you could go to the park in the day and into the city on an evening.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

I have my trip to DLP booked! Now I just have to wait until the big day comes. We will be staying at the Hotel Santa Fe. Arriving from London via the Eurostar on Saturday the 12th and leaving Paris to return to St. Louis (USA) on Tuesday the 15th. We have 3 day passes for DLP, which I figure will be a good amount to see everything. Our half day, Saturday, will be crowded, but hopefully the Sunday and Monday won't be too bad.

Can I even start to say how EXCITED I am??? My "bucket list" goal of visiting every Disney park is going to get one park less very soon. Yippie!

Sara S.

• 47 SM“s in 2 days baby !

Paris is totally overrated! Its nothing like in the movies! Its a dirty, old, boring city.

Oh dear, Saturdays and Sundays in DLP in June are rammed, any chance you can change? Also, if you want a good experience of DLP, I do not recommend the Santa Fe at all. Again, if you can upgrade, I would. I am saying this so you get the most out of your trip. The Cheyenne is much better, and the Sequoia Lodge is a league better. Believe me.

If this is a budget trip, don't skimp too much on the hotel and indeed make sure you eat in the table service restaurants, otherwise you may come away with a poor view of DLP.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterElwood View Post
    Paris is totally overrated! Its nothing like in the movies! Its a dirty, old, boring city.
    I agree that it is dirty, but for someone from the new world, it is a must see. Remember in the US, anything over 100 years old is considered an old building. There is nothing like Notre Dame in the US.

Saturday-Monday is the way the time to go to DLP turned out. Something on my trip to England/Paris would have to hit a weekend and everything I want to do, I am told "oh it is really busy on the weekend." So I will have to deal with it. That is why I added an extra day (Monday) to the trip. Originally we were leaving for the United States on Monday, but now we leave on Tuesday. I figure we can do things on Saturday and Sunday and then use Monday to hit the attractions that were just too crowded.

I have never stayed at a Disney hotel. We typically stay at some cheap hotel nearby. So any Disney hotel is sort of a cool thing for me, but my mom and I hate spending money on hotels, when we only sleep there. I am sure the Santa Fe will be fine.

I just wish I could leave today and not have to wait any longer.

Ok, if it is to be the Santa Fe, here are some things to make it less hateful. Plan on long waits, check in, breakfast etc. And no frills at all. This is Disney's most basic hotel on the planet, with some of the worst behaviours. If you are prepared for that, hopefully it will not ruin your trip.

Also, be sure to book in for the VERY 1st seating of breakfast (then shower after if you must). This will be the most civilised way to do it, without pushing and shoving. Believe me, if you do this, you will have a much better experience.

Be sure as you are there at the weekend to make the most out of EMH. On Saturday, you will be hard pressed to do much (you may wish to consider the Studios/looking at the parks). On the Sunday and Monday, you can get 10 attractions done in the first 2 hours with the right planning (on Saturday you would be lucky to do that in a day).

Any other questions, just ask.

Oh and the Spanish Groups are back to the Parks now !