New Fantillusion Stuff !!!!

Tinkerbell has a new home

The Characters are now walking around the Float . Yes the Curtain remains open during the Parade .

The Performers in Villains part are fully part of the show and the Black Jacket are gone .

New Lightening Effects for the Dancers in the Princess Part .

HKDL : Done !!!

• Empress of Randomness

Re: New Fantillusion Stuff !!!!

I was so dissapointed that my last trip wasn't during the summer season! I booked it without even thinking! I will have to wait until January to see Fantillusion again!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

• Disney + Menken fan

Fantillusions! loved that one, but I was dissapointed to hear that my friend who went in summer season didnt got to see it (nor where there fireworks) wich I think is strange because summer is one of the busiest times.

Glad that they are still changing with the show (hope it doesnt move away soon., though we al knew what happened in DCA -__-' )

~Dex
    "Fish are friends! NOT food!"
    ~Finding Nemo

• Minion

Nothing can beat MSEP no matter how good Fantillusion is (pretty sure i've seen it a few times).

• Banned User

Disneyland Paris' Fantillusion is a fraction of what it was in TDL. The show has really become more of a parade instead of a true streetacular type experience.

• Shubisha

Man that parade just doesn't look inspiring ever anymore Tragic considering how spectacular it was in Tokyo. Thanks for the update but I'll always love Tink on her rollerskates for this.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Thanks for the update. I really don't care if its better in Tokyo because they can afford the budget for it. What gets me angry is why this parade is only presented twice a year during Summer and Christmas. Its about time Disneyland Paris hosted it during Weekends though out the year.

• Banned User

What they did to Fantillusion in Paris is horrible. I am so glad that Tokyo had the budget to present this parade in all its glorious pageantry, as opposed to a management that, like the same team at WDW, want to do things in a cheaper way to please the many Disney apologists who defend their every move.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

I hear what you are saying my friend, but I really doubt the show would have done much for me in Tokyo either. Dull music and with the exception of 2 (may be 3), dull floats.

Now MSEP Dreamworks I would be excited about (though the original MSEP has the best music).
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    I hear what you are saying my friend, but I really doubt the show would have done much for me in Tokyo either. Dull music and with the exception of 2 (may be 3), dull floats.
    So my friend.. are you still hanging out with those losers in the laughable place?
    In regards to Fantillusion!.. well this is only a matter of personal preference... but I did like fantillusion because it was played differently in an episodic way at TDL, unlike how they do it at DLP. Plus, it was not just a matter of "a few dull floats". It was the epic aspect of the huge cast that used to plut this show together every single night in the park. in DLP, they have cut out a few floats and the cast was shunk by the dozens..and you can consider yourself lucky if you do see any 2 of the 3 show modes. In Tokyo, they had a 100 more performers and more elaborate costuming, plus many lovely floats that added much more to the experience, and every member of the audience saw the entire show, complete with the 3 different show modes, that gave the parade a storylike 3-act experience...beginning, midshow and finale. This is why DLP fails. As a parade fan, TDL's original version of fantillusion will go down in history (for me) as one of the very best evening productions ever attempted at any Disney park.

Lol. Indeedy, though life has kept me off line a lot compared to the old days.

I will have to take your word on Fanti. I am not a huge fan of show stops full stop though. I much prefer lots of glorious floats on a continual roll. I might feel differently if I had experienced the non butchered version perhaps.

I didn't even realize that DLRP HAD a nighttime parade. I am totally bummed out that I didn't get to see it. Why don't they have it going at least on the weekends year round?

Stuff like that makes me feel like I didn't totally get my money's worth out of my trip.
    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
    DLR: 1999, 2009
    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Summer, Halloween and Christmas are the best times of the year to go for entertainment.

In Summer there is Fantillusion, a lot more streetmousphere and the Enchanted Fireworks (though not on the same scale as the US parks)

At Halloween, there are loads of decorations, villain meet and greets, street performers and live bands. And on HAlloween night, fireworks.

At Christmas, there is a special castle lighting ceremony, lots of Carolers and a really cute show with Mickey and Minnie ice skating.

Good excuses to come back.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I didn't even realize that DLRP HAD a nighttime parade. I am totally bummed out that I didn't get to see it. Why don't they have it going at least on the weekends year round?
    Exactly the point I made. I can apreciate Fantillusion will never be presented on the same scale that it was at Tokyo Disneyland. Last year our attendance was 15.4 million vs TDR's 25.8 million. Still Weekends from my experience tend to be more busy than Weekdays and to not present any kind of night time show at this Resort is poor show. Even tiny little Hong Kong Disneyland presents a rather good 10 minute fireworks show every night of the year.