Smile Toy Story Playland video report

Here are two video reports I have made about Toy Story Playland at the Walt Disney Studios at Disneyland Paris

Walkthrough: Disneyland Paris HD - Toy Story Playland Walkthrough on Vimeo

Full ride and theming experience: Toy Story Playland - experience the rides on Vimeo
    Disneyland Resort Paris Fans
    www.dlrpfans.be

Re: Toy Story Playland video report

:O i nearly cried when i saw the kids attacking Rex :Tear:
    I seen jesse and woody running into it!! lol
    It wasnt that busy the queue for the rides.
    I like the queue for RC racer it looked pretty good!
    I am very very very surprised that the Parachute drop was the popular ride!
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

• Not here to help

The place looks even worse than I thought. I can honestly say that when it comes to "personal taste" and "personal preferences" I have NOTGHING in common with people that defend TSPL. I hate it more than ever. I had to leave a forum last night after being herrased by DLRP fans for not liking this crap. I stand by my view. WDS is worse now than before. It will be even harder to correct all the wrongs in that park now that TSPL is there.

DLRP fans deserve what they get from Disney... as I said before... Disney know the fans will accept anything by now.

I would also like to know how much PR online has costed for TSPL... PR in forums..........

I would like to add that the people sure did not look like they where going on Space Mountain or Pirates when looking in their faces... one word to describe them:

BORED
    Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 08-16-2010 at 02:05 AM.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Senior Minion

Excellent videos as usual filip.

I still can't say that I love this new addition, but I admit that all the rides look kinda fun and I know that NDJnr (and most kids) will get a kick out of the theming. It's far from perfect but I can't allow myself to be overly venomous towards it either. WDS is a kibosh anyway - so it might as well grow organically.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• Banned User

Timmy, I am with you.. I appreciate Filip putting up the videos and this is not meant to be criticism for him.. but for the subject at hand. I am very disappointed with what I see and I fear for the future of HKDL is this is the low quality of theming they will get there.. especially since I find HKDL to be charming and nicely "old school Disney" themed as a DL park should be. But since WDS can use all the help they can get, this addition is welcomed but it certainly is unimpressive and in some areas, way too plain and cheap looking.
    I don't care for it at all. I sure hope they take a 2nd look and improve the theming before plopping it in HKDL.

And Timmy? welcomed to my world. Have you any idea how much I have been hated, harrased, insulted and basically cruxified for daring to point out the negative side of Disney? Just do as I do.. roll with the punches but never back off from what you feel needs to be said. Plus, take comfort in the fact that Tokyo is there waiting with opened arms..

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

This reminds alot of Fliks fun fair, at california adventure even down to the over size lights I think if this area maybe had a main attraction like a Toy story Midway Mania that would help alot because everything else would be supplemental. Nothing in this section is a main attraction. The thing that bugs me about no punt attended about fliks fun fair and TS playland is that the attractions are truly off the shelve and despite being disney themed it just doesnt feel or look right. At least with attractions like Dumbo they have a certain charm to it. TDLfan I agree with you, I like the look and feel and of Hkdl but this addition I think is a step backwards for HKDL, it will certainly add a sad carny type of feel, which is something Disney originally intended to avoid.

You can now also see the full opening that was broadcasted live over the internet: [ame="http://vimeo.com/14232172"]Live opening ceremony - Toy Story Playland on Vimeo[/ame]
    Disneyland Resort Paris Fans
    www.dlrpfans.be

Quote Originally Posted by filipv View Post
    Here are two video reports I have made about Toy Story Playland at the Walt Disney Studios at Disneyland Paris

Walkthrough: Disneyland Paris HD - Toy Story Playland Walkthrough on Vimeo

Full ride and theming experience: Toy Story Playland - experience the rides on Vimeo
    Such a very amazing link!

Great videos! Was that music the background music in the land, or did you lay that in post production?