Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here, I am here today to present the EuroDisneyland Resort to you.
YouTube - Disneyland Paris music- Space Mountain De La Terre A La Lune area music #2
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away, somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true, classic Disney heroes and heroines live once upon a time in fairytales that are happily never ending.
Main Street USAEnjoy the boundless glitz and glamour of a bustling city during the 1920s. Stroll past American stores, ride an omnibus, and cool off at the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor. It's just like in the good old days when Walt Disney was just staring his entertainment empire.Map:
- The Santa Fe & EuroDisneyland Railroad Main Street USA- Take a grand-circle tour of EuroDisneyland with stops at Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Discoveryland.
- City Hall- Find Guest Relations, your source for almost anything you need while visiting. You can pick up assistive devices here, get a Happy Birthday button, or get help with anything else you can think of.
- The Omnibus- Get a unique vantage of Main Street USA from this Omnibus that tools gently through the heart of EuroDisneyland to and from Town Square and Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant.
- Walt Disney: Le Rêve d'un Homme- Marvel at this multimedia gallery that includes one-of-a-kind memorabilia, photographs, and unique audio interviews that tell the story of Walt Disney: the man behind the myth, magic, and that beloved mouse.
- The Main Street Cinema- Catch a flick starring Mickey, Minnie, and the rest of the gang in this old fashioned moviehouse that plays film classics on six different screens.
- Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams- Celebrate the magic of Walt Disney's dream come true in this magical parade. Your favorite Disney characters wave from a series of fantastically themed floats or dance and sing their way along the parade route accompanied by a host of puppets, dancers, stiltwalkers, and acrobats. The floats highlight many classic Disney movies and the memorable characters who inhabit them.
- The Liberty Arcade- Feel free to attend the New York inauguration of Lady Liberty, and discover her symbolic history in a fascinating exhibition.
- The Discovery Arcade- Rediscover the golden age of invention through scale models of some of the 20th Century's greatest creations.
- The Dapper Dan's Hair Cuts
- The Emporium
- Town Square Photography
- Harrington's Fine China & Porcelains
- Main Street Motors
- Disneyana Collectibles
- The BoardWalk Candy Palace
- Disney & Company
- The Storybook Store
- The Disney Clothiers, Limited
- Lilly's Boutique
- The Ribbons & Bows Hat Shop
- The Bixby Brothers
- Glass Fantasies
- The Plaza East Boutique
- The Plaza West Boutique
- Walt's: An American Restaurant
- The Plaza Gardens Restaurant
- Casey's Corner
- Victoria's Homestyle Restaurant
- The Market House Deli
- The Cable Car Bake Shop
- The Cookie Kitchen
- The Coffee Grinder
- The Ice Cream Company
- The Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour
The land will be themed to an American street from the 1920s.