Disneyland Paris 3rd Theme Park....

Hey ya Guy´s,

before i start to present my idea of a new Disney Park, i would realy love to
    know what your wishes were. If Disney would ask the Fan Comunity what they would
    like to see, or whats a no go, what would you say?

In the next few day´s am going to finish the ideas for the new park, it will be the basic idea
    no deep details, for this i would need more time LOL.

Have fun to post your wishes for the new Park, or your biggest no go´s for a new Park.

• Not here to help

Re: Disneyland Paris 3rd Theme Park....

People have lost their hopes on a good new park in Paris.
    I´d like to see a park with great theming and expensive rides... the park is real but it´s in Tokyo, next to Disneyland
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I think we got the message. Three times, Timmy Timmy Timmy.

First i have to say that somehow no one want clones, everything should be original, on the other side everyone want
    tokyo disney sea. Sure its realy one of the greatest disney parks ever, but i don´t think this park will get cloned.

After the messed up Disney´s California Adventure 2001 (who needs now a billion dollar makeover for quality theme and to draw in more visitors) after the parkinglot park Walt Disney Studios 2002 (who still is the same ugly and boring place) and Hong Kong Disneyland 2005 (who got build to small and needs now also a big budget expansion to get the visitors) disney realy need´s to go back into the time when DisneySea and Disneyland Paris got build.

Disneyland Paris need a 3rd Gate, rich in storytelling, theming and quality. Because they don´t know now what to do with WDS and they won´t know it 10years later, they should think about stopp throwing in money in something that can´t get done right and save it and spend it on a new park in disneyland park quality.

My idea is to take the rich landscape, quality in theme from Disney Sea and Disneyland Paris, Some Attractions from the parks around the world set in new settings, the culinary world from EPCOT and voila we have a new park in true disney style.

Disney's FRANCE? Not sure will the french like it.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvHKDL View Post
    Disney's FRANCE? Not sure will the french like it.
    Bad Idea... i would not like it at all, Disneyland Paris is to french for my Taste.

But how about this?

DisneyEarth is a Park dedicated to the rich History, Legends, Mythic Storys and Nature of the World.
    The Highly themed environment takes you back in Time and in new Worlds. This high quality Park shows you the
    Work and Storytelling Disney and Disney Imagineers are known for. The Parks layout is like the one from EPCOT, it will have 3 big Lands, Historica wich will have different Lands or Pavillions, Natures Wonderland and Mythica. The Buget for this Project is set on $2.5 Billion for Phase 1, wich includes:

Hotel and Entrance: You enter the Park through Turnstiles in front of the Hotel, than you pass under the Hotel, themed to a American Cevil War time period and Enter the Park (The Idea is from TDS Entrance). Now you are at the
    first Land/ Pavilion.

A Bridge leads you from the Hotel over a River or Canal (where you can take a boat ride) to a Cevil War themed Village (kind of Main Street USA) and Harbour. Here you find Shops, Restaurants and Meet and Greets. (Concept Art from Disney´s America, a never build Park)
    After passing the Bridge, you enter the Village. If you pass half the way down the Street, you can walk right to a
    little side Street who leads you to an Attraction.

Industrial Revolution: This Coaster ride travels through a Landscape with Heavy Industry and blast furnaces.
    On either Side of the Coaster, you can explore American technology that have defined the American industry in that Time. (Concept Art from Disney´s America)

Now you can walk back the side Street to the main Street of this Land, go right again and walk to the end . now your
    at the Harbour, here you find the Viewing area for the Nighttime Show, a Ship from the time of the Boston Tea Party, and other Props. The Ship is a little Walk Through Attraction. The Nighttime Show will be shown 5 Time in the Week.

World of Magic: This Show uses the Technic from World of Color, Pyro from illumination and part of the Story and
    Props from TDS Legends of Mythica. Disney Characters from Movies like, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Poccahontas, Rapunzel, Spring Sprite and the Fire Bird, and other Villains will also be shown. Some of the Movies will Represent some of the Lands or Pavillions from Historica.
    This is the first part. Next Time we are going clock wise around the park. Hope you liked it so far.
    I know some Attractions will be clones from other Parks, but it will have also some unique Attractions.
    So keep Looking for the second part...

• Not here to help

Earth is a bit wide as a subject. Myths and legends of the world could cover a bit of history aswell...
    Mythica is word used by Disney from time to time but never as
    Disney´s Mythica.
    It would compliment the two other parks very well. Disneyland is the place of classic fairytales and adventures that we all know. Walt Disney Studios Park is where movies, shows and music comes alive and gets made (and Andy´s garden...)... Disney´s Mythica, a park dedicated to the myths and legends of today and yesterday.
    There was a plan to add it as a land to one of the Disneylands ages ago... but it never happened. It could be made to an entire park with 3-4 themed lands.

• Dreamer

I have to be frank, but "Mythica" is a ridiculous name for a park. They could still get away with their own version of DisneySEA but call it PortDisney - which is practically French, so there you go. The theming would be all around waterfronts, islands and navigation from around the world, combining interconnected real-world and imaginary themes that correspond to to the overal whimsicalness of DLP itself.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Lamp View Post
    I have to be frank, but "Mythica" is a ridiculous name for a park. They could still get away with their own version of DisneySEA but call it PortDisney - which is practically French, so there you go. The theming would be all around waterfronts, islands and navigation from around the world, combining interconnected real-world and imaginary themes that correspond to to the overal whimsicalness of DLP itself.
    Mythica, Mystic Kingdom...
    Fantasialand semes to do good despite the name. PortDisney sounds like a cruise thing and reminds people of EuroDisney. Then DisneySea is much better. There we have it, the perfect new gate:

DisneySEA

• Minion

I like Port Disney idea sounds like a neat idea

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

I argee, the Name of the Park is crap, it is just a working title, i choose it because
    Earth represents everything the Park stands for, like Nature, History, Mythic and Legends. I know it stands for more, but as a working title its okay i think... :-D

I don´t know, somehow everyone complains about clone Rides but if they would clone a whole Park its okay, don´t get it sorry. I don´t think DisneySea Should get cloned, this amazing and Unique Park should stay Unique. Taking Ideas out of it is okay but not cloning the whole thing.

PortDisney is a great Concept Disney didn´t realised, but also here i think PortDisney should get build near the Sea. to create a real Port feeling. HongKong Disneyland would be perfect for this Park. Disneyland Paris needs something new something different. thats just my opinion on it.

But anyways here is Part two of my Idea for a 3rd Gate.

Now we are going clock wise from the American Harbour and Travel back in Time
    and Welcome you in the...

You walk on a Bridge over the Canal and step into Venice or you take the Canal Boats from American Harbour and drive to
    Venice, because the Canal will go through this part of Land. On the Venice Islands you have Shops, Restaurants, Meet and Greets and nice Street Entertainment through the Year. In Phase 1, this land has two Attractions, a nice themed Carousel for the little ones and a Family Attraction.
    This Attraction is themed to Leonardo DaVinci. The ride Sytem is a mix of Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear. You step into the
    house of Leonardo, here you see sculptures he created. Next you enter the Ride Vehicle, who looks like his idea of an Helicopter.

on this Vehicle are laser guns or better Paintbrush installed. The idea is that you fly wit hthe Helicopter out of DaVincis Garden and into a big Gallery, here is your mission to Paint all the Paintings Leonardo created in Color. After you exit the ride you in Venice again. A lot of Expansion room is left for new great Attractions.

Now we have to cross the Canal again on a Bridge and step in, into the Renaissance France area. Maybe its not realy the Renaissance anymore, i think its more part of the next land...

First you will enter Belles Village, a copy of the new Fantasyland Expansion from WDW, but with some changes. The Village will be bigger, for Shops you realy see in the Movie, Restaurants like Gastons Taverne

Belles Cottage or however its called

here you can meet Belle. A great Dark Ride based on The Beauty and the Beast, set in Belles Village. If you go ahead you come to the Beasts Castle

Here you find the Be our Guest Restaurant

and you find a Second Attraction, inside the Castles Kitchen. A Cars Race Ralley Style Attraction, themed to Madame Pottine and Tassimo.

The Next stop in France is Paris. Here you find the Musical Stage Show, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. You find this Show inside a replica of the Notre Dame. The Parisean Village is themed to look, like in the movie. at the Plaza you have a Market and a Year long Festival of Fools, a new kind of street entertainment.

If you walk ahead you come into a Forest. Here you will find the Seven Dwarfes Mine Train
    also a copy of the Fantasyland Expansion at WDW. A few meters ahead you find the Restaurant from Tangled

right behint it is the Rapunzel Tower, it is a Walk Through Attraction, here you will have a great view over the whole land.

Next will be a England style Medieval town and castle, maybe based on the sword in the stone, the black caultron, robin hood ect. this part of the land will just a smal bit, but a lot of expansion land will be left for future Attractions, shops, meet and greets and many more.

Now moving ahead and you will be at the end of the Renaissance and the Medieval Europe. We are going again clockwise to the left over a Bridge again and Step into a New Land.
    The next Land i will show you the next time on Part 3. I hope you liked it so far.
    if you use your imagination you know how everything can work thogether and how you can make the transition
    between the Lands, to give you a hint. (Trees)

Oh and because this is a big Park not a tiny one like WDS the lands are just Half done, but rich in theming, so a lot of
    expansion will be possible in the future. I know all Attractions of Part 2 are Movie based, but maybe one of you find a unique one, not movie based who will fit the themes.