What's going on in April?

I think I'm rerouting my Disney vacation in April from Tokyo to Paris or Hong Kong. I've been to both before, and Paris is currently my first choice as I haven't been there in a while.

I've been looking over the website (which is completely non-committal and tells you nothing) to see what the end of April will be like. Anyone have any idea of refurbs? Parades day or night? Construction projects? (i know the castle for most of the year). Anything that might sway my decision?

Any help would be great.

• Not here to help

Re: What's going on in April?

I´d save the money for when the Tokyo resort reopens. Nothing worth mentioning is going in DLP and WDS.
    Disney Village is getting a place to buy sandwiches. Semes to be a big deal with some...
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• DisneyParks Fan

Don't listen to TimmyTimmyTimmy... he hates DLP so you know...
    From 6th april, the "Magical Moments Festival" will begin. So I invite you to see this topic for that. Of course, a lot of refurb at the moment (castle; in April, maybe already the ship; "Les Voyages de Pinocchio"; ...).
    For Daytime parade : Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade. But not night-time one.

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandParis View Post
    Don't listen to TimmyTimmyTimmy... he hates DLP so you know...
    From 6th april, the "Magical Moments Festival" will begin. So I invite you to see this topic for that. Of course, a lot of refurb at the moment (castle; in April, maybe already the ship; "Les Voyages de Pinocchio"; ...).
    For Daytime parade : Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade. But not night-time one.
    Do you call that worth to mention? The lamest lineup ever. With all the refurbs I´d say it is the worst time to got Disneyland Resort in Paris EVER.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• DisneyParks Fan

I didn't say it was the good time! I just answered to GUYNYC "What's going on in April". ;-)

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

• Bangarang!

And so another thread converted into a "how horrible is Paris?" thread. I do wonder why I bother clicking on threads any more.

Rising above it...

GUYNYC; "Disneyland Paris" has pretty much summed up what's on at the Resort in their post. Nothing exactly ground breaking, but it also means that if you chose to visit Paris pretty much everything should be open.

Not sure if that will sway you to pick DLRP over HKDL, but I hope you enjoy your trip regardless of where you choose.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to head to DLP and WDSP for my TDR replacement trip at the end of April. I hope there's not too much refurb going on. I haven't been in 5 years. I'll do Hong Kong come October. Thanks for the posts...and if anyone's got any more insight as to what's going on or what's not end of April, let me know. Thanks.