• Not here to help

Re: Magical Moments Press Event video's

Thanks for posting the videos!

Disney Dance Express... I think I have seen that train before... perhaps not.

I donīt care what anybody has to say about DLP. That is the worst thing I have seen in years. It has all those things that I just hate about Disney. I donīt often use the word hate. Some here say I hate DLP, but I really donīt. (Some people have also said the earth is flat by the way.)
    The show or craptacular as it should be called appeal to the worst in a human. If there ever was doubt if there is a thing as good or bad taste that doubt is now gone forever.
    The music was not typical "dance" music... it wasnīt even catchy the slightest. The dance rutine (as much is could watch without feeling embarrassed) felt as if it was made up at the spot. I feel sooo sorry for the dancers to have to stand infront of people that have paid alot to go and see such waste of time. The audience must have been shocked. I am almost sure that many wondered if they had paid the correct amount when entering the park.
    The only good thing about the show is the fact that I didnīt waste enough time to watch it to the end. Some things simply taste too bad for a second chew. I just canīt have respect for a person that would claim a show like this to be a good thing. It screams: "you are an idiot and you are watching me!"

To the people that ru(i)n Disneyland in Paris:
    I beg you not to make any more shows like this ever. Remember that Walt was a person with feelings and that his name and memory still lives on. This train was just like a brurning of a flag, a total derail. Please for the sake of bad taste donīt ever do this mistake again. Bad taste is much better than this could ever be.
    Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 04-05-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Surf's Up!

This doesn't happen very often, but, I agree Timmy. That show was just plain awful.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

I argee, am more than dissapointed, that shows how bad entertainment is at DLRP.

Magical Memories Festival, it sounds like a good event trough the year, with shows, meet and greets, special offers for everyone, but all we get is a year of refurbs (by the way, itīs good they do it but to much in one year) and bad entertainment.
    I realy thought this year will be better than the last 2 but i was wrong it got worse. this time they got to far and wont get me as a guest this year.

All i hope right now is that the 20th will be better than the last 2 years and even bigger than the 15th. if not i will loose hope in DLP..

• Surf's Up!

Well I need to add to my earlier comment, although the show stinks, you've got to commend the CM's for giving it their all as always to put on the show.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Agreed, it is not the CM's fault that EDL took so many rubbish management decisions and poor direction.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!