Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: Mysterious new nighttime spectacular (2012)

Cool, Bon Weekend tout le monde!

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    According to what I've read, this show is going to be impressive and really awesome !
    So we probably won't have any new rides for the 20th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris (2013-2014 for ratatouille?) but we are going to have an amazing show anyway !
    Perhaps as cool as Disney Dance Express? it is getting great reviews from the DLP fans... it has to be good.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandParis View Post
    You are really clever to make up things just to make fun of DLP! Because saying that picture makes the European forums buzz like they were building a second TSPL... Well it's just bull****, really!
    Oh calm down...

As a CM I am sure you are doing a great job. As a person that hangs on DLP forums you are doing a great job aswell. I find many of your posts interesting and informative. My posts are most of the time just an oppinion. I wish I had the insight of DLP that you have.
    I tend to travel around the world when I have the free time. I always chose destinations where there is a Disneyland close by. My oppinions are based from my travelling and the Disney experiences that I have had. They are mine. I do post them here but and you post yours. I don´t agree with you that often. To me it sounds as if you haven´t been to many other Disneylands. But that is ok. I check Micechat everyday just to see if you and a few others have posted anything new about the places that I like to visit the most in the entire world.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    Perhaps as cool as Disney Dance Express? it is getting great reviews from the DLP fans... it has to be good.
    Yes as coll as Disney Dance Express !!!!

Seriously, DLP had ever made good shows !

Bon week-end à toi aussi CalforniaAdventurer !

Some well-informed cast members have just confirmed me personally that the new nighttime spectacular will happen in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. It's going to be a great Disney show like Fantasmic.

• DisneyParks Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    Oh calm down...

As a CM I am sure you are doing a great job. As a person that hangs on DLP forums you are doing a great job aswell. I find many of your posts interesting and informative. My posts are most of the time just an oppinion. I wish I had the insight of DLP that you have.
    I tend to travel around the world when I have the free time. I always chose destinations where there is a Disneyland close by. My oppinions are based from my travelling and the Disney experiences that I have had. They are mine. I do post them here but and you post yours. I don´t agree with you that often. To me it sounds as if you haven´t been to many other Disneylands. But that is ok. I check Micechat everyday just to see if you and a few others have posted anything new about the places that I like to visit the most in the entire world.
    I've been at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris (of course), Tokyo Disney Resort, and evenat Hong Kong Disneyland.
    And yes, you give your opinion, and I give mine. And some times, I'm not agree with you, so I say it. And some times, I think you overreacting (my humble opinion, again), and I just want to put things clear for other people who pass by with my opinion.
    Hmm, I don't know if my post is comprehensible, and sorry if it isn't :/

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Yes as coll as Disney Dance Express !!!!

Seriously, DLP had ever made good shows !

Bon week-end à toi aussi CalforniaAdventurer !
    It has indeed made good shows - that is why it cancelled one of the best (Lion King) and is bringing back one based on a mediocre movie which is 12 years old (Tarzan). Let's take our hats off to Philippe Gas and his team!

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandParis View Post
    I've been at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris (of course), Tokyo Disney Resort, and evenat Hong Kong Disneyland.
    And yes, you give your opinion, and I give mine. And some times, I'm not agree with you, so I say it. And some times, I think you overreacting (my humble opinion, again), and I just want to put things clear for other people who pass by with my opinion.
    Hmm, I don't know if my post is comprehensible, and sorry if it isn't :/
    I get what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSylt View Post
    It has indeed made good shows - that is why it cancelled one of the best (Lion King) and is bringing back one based on a mediocre movie which is 12 years old (Tarzan). Let's take our hats off to Philippe Gas and his team!

But I've never said DLP has never made bad choice !
    So okay, currently DLP doesn't offer us amazing shows but we just can't say DLP isn't able to...
    So that's why I really hope this new show will be unique and impressive and I'm sure Disneyland Paris can do it.

• Not here to help

But I've never said DLP has never made bad choice !
    So okay, currently DLP doesn't offer us amazing shows but we just can't say DLP isn't able to...
    So that's why I really hope this new show will be unique and impressive and I'm sure Disneyland Paris can do it.
    What makes you sure?

Well because people who are well informed said it's going to be great, it's going to be the 20th anniversary of the resort (we had a pretty good show for the 15th anniversary !) and they won't open new rides next year and they know they have to offer something great to attract guests...

they know they have to offer something great to attract guests...
    20th anniversary or not, I'm not sure whether they do. I can't remember anything spectacular the last few years.

Btw, has anyone heard anything new about DLP possibly getting the Spectro-magic show from Orlando? I remember hearing rumours of it last year but things have gone quiet recently.

The Candleabration wasn't spectacular but it was a good show !

I didn't hear anything about the Spectro Magic Parade.

I hope Spectromagic won't come to Disneyland Paris because this parade sucks. Fantillusion is much better than this cheap parade.

Next year, an "étincelante parade spéciale 20e anniversaire" will be presented. "Etincelante" means "glaring".

We will probably keep the Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade with some changes...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast