Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Talking Ratatouille dark-ride !!!!!

PICTURES FROM DISNEYCENTRALPLAZA !!!!!!!!
    [Future attraction] Ratatouille au Parc Walt Disney Studios: concepts page 48 - Page 48
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 05-16-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Link to non partner site removed per board policy

• Minion

Re: Ratatouille dark-ride !!!!!

^^^ Great find!

I'll repost the pictures here. This ride should be a major plus for the Studios!

Last edited by tasman; 05-16-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Down with the Hat

• Banned User

WOW! That is beautiful! Great news for the park! Walk-around Linguini!

• ^.^

FREAKING OUT! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!!! Ratatouille is my FAVOURITE!

I know this was announced long ago, but does anyone have a ballpark on when this attraction will be completed? Would like to plan a trip around its release
    Jessica: Oh! My hero. [Walks past Valiant] Oh, Honey Bunny!
    Roger: Oh, Lovecup!
    2010 Gumball Rally LITE! *The Five Best Friends That Anyone Could Have!*
    2011 Gumball Rally! *Cruisin' Bayou Tours*
    Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by tasman View Post

Perhaps just as significant, look at the large building labeled "Batiment Imagination" ie "Building Imagination." A future attraction?
    Batiment Imagination is the costume building and a restaurant for the CMs. So I think there will be no future attraction.

I think the concept art looks great. A perfect addition for the park, since there is no table service restaurant and no dark ride in the park. Honestly it looks a bit too good for WDS. Hopefully Ratatouille turns out like seen in the concept art, but after TSPL I can imagine that ED SCA wants to build the ride as cheap as possible and maybe the final product will be different.

It looks amazing! Even better then first anticipated. However, these are still concepts.

They, the management of Euro Disney, can not afford to go on the cheap with this one. It is a very daring step to reacreate a piece of non-existing Paris just 30km next to the real thing. Complaints would flow in by the dozens of all the french which would speak of another cultural Chernobyl.

Whatver you think about TSPL, there was $70mln spend on 3 standard rides and it's surroundings and $200mln on ToT. During these investments the financial position of Euro Disney wasn't much better, even worse. Maybe WDI does not allow cheap designs in the parks after the mistakes in the beginning of this century.

Quote Originally Posted by BeDay View Post
    Whatver you think about TSPL, there was $70mln spend on 3 standard rides and it's surroundings and $200mln on ToT. During these investments the financial position of Euro Disney wasn't much better, even worse. Maybe WDI does not allow cheap designs in the parks after the mistakes in the beginning of this century.
    In my opinion TSPL was a very bad addition and the money should have been spent somewhere else. I think TSPL is cheap in every way, especially the ugly green tower. I don't know why WDI allowed this, and it#s even worse WDI allowed TSPL to be built in HKDL.

When something is done right, then people will come. The best examples are SM and TOT. Those rides were boosts for DLRP. Ratatouille, when well executed, can be another one.

• Minion

ORDDU: So good to hear they're going through with this Ratatouille attraction.

ORWEN: I just LOVE Remy!

ORDDU: Yes, he's a sweetheart.

ORWEN: They can never have too many attractions about mice and rats, as far as I'm concerned.

ORGOCH: Got the plague?

Please note that they don't have the money to build this. Disneyland Paris needs the banks' agreement to have the money which is necessary to build the Ratatouille ride and restaurant.

• DisneyParks Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    and maybe the final product will be different.
    It won't! ;-)

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pot View Post
    Please note that they don't have the money to build this. Disneyland Paris needs the banks' agreement to have the money which is necessary to build the Ratatouille ride and restaurant.
    How big are the chances to see Ratatouille within the next years? Do you have any informations when and if the banks will green light the ride? Is there a possibility that TWDC will help ED SCA. I think I read here on Micechat, that SM isn't owned by ED SCA. They lease it from WDI who owns and operates it. They could use the same solution.

It won't! ;-)
    Good to hear!!

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, if they can't afford to pay for Remy's new attraction, now, why don't they just charge it on their credit card? That's what most people do!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I really hope a Ratatouille dark ride and restaurant comes to fruition here. Imagineers have already sneaked a few nods to the film in the park...it's only a matter of time.

• The Pumpkin King

Thats awesome, it fits perfectly in the park.

Looks really nice!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast