Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Trip report July 17th 2011

Hello this is my first report on micechat, hope you enjoy!

I went to disney with my school for a day to DLRP it was really fun lets start with my etrance from the coach.

When i seen this Entrance to disney. I screamed with joy

The Downtown disney entrance.

Construction update on World of Disney shop ( not good picture but one will come up at end of trip report)

The first entrance ( i say first entrance because you have to go through two entracnes for the disney park :P)

The second entrance and i was starting to get excited to see the castle!

Train station wih The Magical Moments sign. Not a big fan of the sign but its alright no a big thing.

Mainstreet U.S.A I was excited and was suprised by how fresh all buildings were since i had no idea they were painting it all!

This is me and im kinda nervous about posting it. Me standing on the gazebo with the castle just behind me

Picture of Mainstreet with the castle and it got very busy with alot of people walking to the castle.

When i walked up mainstreet i seen two shops Such as Walt's and The Gibson Girls Ice cream parlor being painted.

When i walked past Discoveryland to go into Fantasyland something caught my eyes and i never seen this before... Water coming down The rocks :O The effect is Back! (I am saying this because i never seen it and heard about a effect like this)

The first ride i rode in disney that day was Snow White Scary Adventures (My friends i went with got terrified on it from the forest scene)

The second ride was Pincchio, my favourite ride in Fantasyland!

I will post the second land i went in tomorrow. Enjoy!
    Can you guess which land i went in next?
    Last edited by PhantomBoy; 07-22-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Wanting to add a question.
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

• let's talk Disney, okay!

Re: Trip report July 17th 2011

Great TR so far! Tho i've never seen it in person, DLP Castle is my favorite! With Cindy's castle in WDW a close second!

Look forward to the rest!

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• Goofy

oh nice.

This is a quick Update to the Trip report which is on the land Adventureland!
    We strolled over to Adventureland past peterpan and i came across the ship which is getting rebuilt but at demolation time.

I really like the tarp overf it because it shadows the ship and has shadows of pirates either working or resting!

I love this skull in adventureland because it adds to the atmosphere alot!

We rode Pirates of the Carribbean and i had to persuade one of my friends to go on because she didnt know what it is like but in the end she went on and really enjoyed it!

Pretty tower :P

And now i leave you with the Robinson Treehouse which i didn't walk around in because it was on my to-do list for a day in Disney

My next update will include Frontierland and Discovery land with a picture of the Disney band on Mainstreet!
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

• Minion

ORDDU: Thank you for your pictures and your report, Phantomboy, duckling. My sisters and I enjoyed both.

ORWEN: And the castle is looking better than ever with that nice make-over it just had.

ORGOCH: Yeah, now if only a certain big, fat sister witch would go out an' git herself a make-over ta make herself look better!

ORWEN: I'm about to WORK you over, old biddy--if you don't learn to shut your mouth!!

Thank you sisters and remember more pictures coming tomorrow
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

• Not here to help

Great to see!
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Disneyland Paris Fan

Fun to read!

Im sorry about yesterday with no Uploading of the next part but here it is!

Frontierland will always be my favourite land because it has a big story around it which no one knows which two rides have in common e.g Phantom Manor and Thunder Mountain.
    This land may not have many pictures because i didn't have time to take pictures from lining up for phantom manor and Thunder Mountain.

My first ride in this land was my favourite ride in the whole of DLRP for it effects and story is Phantom manor! This is standing while waiting to go into the manor.

we then after Phantom manor decided to ride Thunder Mountain and while in queue i caught this great picture with the Mountain and the Manor!

After this we quickly moved to discoveryland but on our way We saw these lot performing a disney medley!

When we got to Discovery land we decided to go on Star tours but here is a nice picture of Space Mountain.

When i was on the Original Star Tours i wish they upgraded the paris version because it was so rough I thought that i was gonna be thrown out of my seat!

We decided to go on Orbitron next and it was great seeing the middle bit working again!

We went on Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters and Guess what i found! Hidden Mickey! I thought i hit the jackpot there but i didnt because i had my highest ever score on which was 323,000 :P

The next update on my day will be the last one.

Hope your enjoying!
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

• Goofy

does the pirates over there have two drops?

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    does the pirates over there have two drops?
    Yes and they are better than all other pirates drops
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    Yes and they are better than all other pirates drops
    I saw them as pretty equitable actually. They do come at different times in the attraction though which I found quite interesting, with the lift coming toward the beginning of the attraction. Very similar scenes, but a neat take on it. And the queue area is awesome.

Was I mistaken though.....was there actually no Jack Sparrow in it? I don't remember seeing him. Quite refreshing.

Yes no Jack for now, but rumours say that they will add him next year for the 20th anniversary. But still the 2 drops are better, although I feel that the photo should be taken during the first drop and not the second.
    DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009

• Everthing is Satisfactual

Great report so far - I remember going there on a school trip back in 2000!
    Fun times.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by coruscant View Post
    Yes no Jack for now, but rumours say that they will add him next year for the 20th anniversary. But still the 2 drops are better, although I feel that the photo should be taken during the first drop and not the second.
    Interesting. I really didn't sense much of a difference between the drops in Paris and Anaheim at all.

Great park though! Loved every aspect of it. Friendly CMs. Just a good overall feeling!

And Space at Paris is really something to behold! It was raining when I was there a few days ago and it was quite ethereal sitting, waiting to launch on that incline and seeing the rain fall through that opening in the launch tube before you dispatch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast