Thumbs up 2012 : NEW meet'n'greets in Fantasyland (that's not all DLP plans on doing for 2012)

Good news for Fantasyland !

In October 2011, Disney Princesses: A Royal Invitation will open. It will be similar to the future Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom.

In 2012, Mickey's Theater will open. Mickey's Theater will be similar to Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom but will be located in Fantasyland.

More news which don't concern Fantasyland :

In 2012, Pirates of the Caribbean will close 3 months in order to install Jack Sparrow (in Adventureland).

In 2012, two floats of Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade will change. Rapunzel will join the parade.

In 2012, World of Disney will open (in Disney Village).

But the major novelty will be a major show :

In 2012, a Fantasmic-like show will open (in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle). No more information are available.

And remember, Ratatouille is rumored to open in 2013.
    Last edited by Wooper; 08-06-2011 at 04:58 PM.

• I also like Stitch!

Re: NEW 2011-2012 Fantasyland: Disney Princesses A Royal Invitation & Mickey's Theate

I hope that Pirates wont get Jack, I've never liked that they are defacing the last ride Walt touched with that terrible series that is the same as the ride only in name.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: NEW 2011-2012 Fantasyland: Disney Princesses A Royal Invitation & Mickey's Theate

Fancy meet-and-greets? Really?? That's very disappointing, if that's all they plan on doing. I hope there's bigger plans in the works.

• Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
    I hope that Pirates wont get Jack, I've never liked that they are defacing the last ride Walt touched with that terrible series that is the same as the ride only in name.
    I think they are planning to redress the ride sometime next year... I wish I read wrong. ><

As for new attractions, I wouldn't mind an updated version of the Indiana Jones Adventure based o the original mini-expansion. Now that would get some people interested again.

• Cool Yule

s
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooper View Post
    Good news for Fantasyland !

In October 2011, Disney Princesses: A Royal Invitation will open. It will be similar to the future Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom.

In 2012, Mickey's Theater will open. Mickey's Theater will be similar to Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom but will be located in Fantasyland.

In 2012, other attractions and/or shows are rumored to open at Disneyland Paris!
    Hmm that's decidedly underwhelming.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    Fancy meet-and-greets? Really?? That's very disappointing, if that's all they plan on doing. I hope there's bigger plans in the works.
    That's not all they plan on doing. That all they plan on doing in Fantasyland.
    Last edited by Wooper; 08-06-2011 at 04:55 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Even so, that's still rather disappointing, IMO. They're just character meet & greets. I'm not saying they won't make them nice, but... it's just underwhelming, is all.

The princesses photolocation is supposed to open in October !

Here is a photo from insideDLParis !