Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Walt disney studios park paris renovation ideas

Feel free to share your ideas for a newly renovated Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris.

Now for starter's here's my ideas. First off, Walt Disney Studios Park will be renamed to Disney's Hollywood Studios Europe

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS EUROPE

1. HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD: This land will replace the current front lot area of the park, and will be themed to a 1930's-1940's Hollywood.

Attractions:
    1. The Great Movie Ride: This ride will replace Cinemagique, and will be an almost identical version to the one in Florida.

Shops:
    1. Gone Hollywood!
    2. Kodak Gallery
    3. Star Merchandise

4. Mickey's of Hollywood
    5. Glamour and Glitz Store

Dinning:
    1. The Brown Derby
    2. Award Wieners
    3. Hollywood Cafe
    4. Walt's Diner
    5. Mickey's Soda Fountain

That's all I've got for now I'll continue to share my ideas later.

• Not here to help

Re: Walt disney studios park paris renovation ideas

The Great Movie Ride... is not that great.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Cinemagique is one of the best Disney attractions and shouldn't be replaced and I wouldn't do a copy of the Great Movie Ride. Although I like that ride, it is 20 years old and it's time for something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    Cinemagique is one of the best Disney attractions and shouldn't be replaced and I wouldn't do a copy of the Great Movie Ride. Although I like that ride, it is 20 years old and it's time for something new.
    We'll the exterior could be changed to resemble the Grauman's Chinese Theater.

• Banned User

Why on earth would you take out a solid attraction for an ancient one that in now way resembles today's technologies?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice101 View Post
    Why on earth would you take out a solid attraction for an ancient one that in now way resembles today's technologies?
    The reason why is I like the great movie ride, and I think that Walt Disney Studios needs to be more like Hollywood Studios. But, I guess Cinemagique could be built at Disney California Adventure. Also, I haven't been to Disneyland Paris or international disney parks and disney cruise line, but I have been to Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

• Coming soon...

I adore Cinemagique, and if there's one attraction I do not want to lose from the Studios park it is that ride!

As far as renovating the Studios goes, there are realistic expectations. Firstly, the 'theme' will end up, no matter how hard you try, fairly messy. The whole working studio thing doesn't work, but nor could you really turn the whole park into the Hollywood Studios park. My first method of action would be beautify the whole park. If we're going to have a messy theme, we might as well have one with nicer buildings. 'Streets' such as those around the ToT seem to me to be possibly the best course of action for some areas. Toon Studios has the right idea at the moment, ditching the Studio theme and instead just looking fairly nice.

As far as straightforward ride additions, I have a few suggestions. First of all, the park really ought to have some good family dark rides, which people can go on. Ratatouille is one i would stongly favour. Also, a more thrilling dark ride would be a great idea. I would suggest a motion jeep (Indiana Jones/Dinosaur) style ride. In addition, a Great Movie Ride would be good, but perhaps an updated one....and not in place of Cinemagique.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchio View Post
    I adore Cinemagique, and if there's one attraction I do not want to lose from the Studios park it is that ride!

As far as renovating the Studios goes, there are realistic expectations. Firstly, the 'theme' will end up, no matter how hard you try, fairly messy. The whole working studio thing doesn't work, but nor could you really turn the whole park into the Hollywood Studios park. My first method of action would be beautify the whole park. If we're going to have a messy theme, we might as well have one with nicer buildings. 'Streets' such as those around the ToT seem to me to be possibly the best course of action for some areas. Toon Studios has the right idea at the moment, ditching the Studio theme and instead just looking fairly nice.

As far as straightforward ride additions, I have a few suggestions. First of all, the park really ought to have some good family dark rides, which people can go on. Ratatouille is one i would stongly favour. Also, a more thrilling dark ride would be a great idea. I would suggest a motion jeep (Indiana Jones/Dinosaur) style ride. In addition, a Great Movie Ride would be good, but perhaps an updated one....and not in place of Cinemagique.
    Sounds good, I'll change my ideas soon.

If allowed, i would love to share my Idea what to do with WDS..! Maybe some would not like it because of the many clones in there, but on the other hand it will give some nice theming and somehow the park beginns to get a story, if you can call it a story!

First of, i would say to get the Ratatouille dark ride, i think the idea of this ride is somehow cool, but also will bring in a dark ride into the studios. The to continue the story of shrinking i would say throw out the art of disney animation, demolish the building and put in a little bugs land, with flicks flyers, retheme cars int othe lady bug boogy, but in a kids playground themed to dot, make a restroom into an anthill theme, bring in the casy jr. train from PT flea as an Snack train, where you get Soft drinks, little snacks an Icecream, and suround it with a nice siting area. Changing the flying carpets and animagique into an Nemo theme!

Changing Backlot into sunset Blvd. with a new facade for RnRC and Moteurs Action, the restaurants will get removed so that Disney Jr. Show will go into the side where cafe cafe and rondevue de stars (however its called) is, the backlot cafe will change into an nice table restaurant maybe themed to carthey circle theate or something else. Armageddon will get removed to change into Cinemagique with an moving floor, maybe 3D and some more effects, themed into a nice old theatre.

Cinemagique building as the Disney channel building will get demolished so a new building (replica of the original Hypireon studios) can get build. inside we have stitch live, animators palette restaurant and a new mickey´s phillharmagic, with an new ride system called motion theatre, its like soarin, ad a whole new video so it won´t be a copy of the other ones. a lush garden surround the whole place.

Frontlot and studio 1 will get demolished, and a copy of buena vista street will get build, but not exactly like in DCA with some differences so it is not looking identical. the red car trolly would go from BVS to Sunset blvd. maybe expanding hollywood blvd so that it can close the route wih sunset blvd.

And if you look closely the story is now, entering the park at the time period where walt arrived at LA, then if you walk to your left you see the first animation building of walt after the great success of snwo white. Sunset and hollywood blvd. are also in a time period walt lived so it will be walt disney´s hollywood. on the other side you have pixar studios backyard. and i think this will give a good start for something to uptade and expand in every way. right the studios theme is not realy there anymore but hey it fits perfect in my eyes!
    Last edited by Baby-T; 08-23-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-T View Post
    If allowed, i would love to share my Idea what to do with WDS..! Maybe some would not like it because of the many clones in there, but on the other hand it will give some nice theming and somehow the park beginns to get a story, if you can call it a story!

First of, i would say to get the Ratatouille dark ride, i think the idea of this ride is somehow cool, but also will bring in a dark ride into the studios. The to continue the story of shrinking i would say throw out the art of disney animation, demolish the building and put in a little bugs land, with flicks flyers, retheme cars int othe lady bug boogy, but in a kids playground themed to dot, make a restroom into an anthill theme, bring in the casy jr. train from PT flea as an Snack train, where you get Soft drinks, little snacks an Icecream, and suround it with a nice siting area. Changing the flying carpets and animagique into an Nemo theme!

Changing Backlot into sunset Blvd. with a new facade for RnRC and Moteurs Action, the restaurants will get removed so that Disney Jr. Show will go into the side where cafe cafe and rondevue de stars (however its called) is, the backlot cafe will change into an nice table restaurant maybe themed to carthey circle theate or something else. Armageddon will get removed to change into Cinemagique with an moving floor, maybe 3D and some more effects, themed into a nice old theatre.

Cinemagique building as the Disney channel building will get demolished so a new building (replica of the original Hypireon studios) can get build. inside we have stitch live, animators palette restaurant and a new mickey´s phillharmagic, with an new ride system called motion theatre, its like soarin, ad a whole new video so it won´t be a copy of the other ones. a lush garden surround the whole place.

Frontlot and studio 1 will get demolished, and a copy of buena vista street will get build, but not exactly like in DCA with some differences so it is not looking identical. the red car trolly would go from BVS to Sunset blvd. maybe expanding hollywood blvd so that it can close the route wih sunset blvd.

And if you look closely the story is now, entering the park at the time period where walt arrived at LA, then if you walk to your left you see the first animation building of walt after the great success of snwo white. Sunset and hollywood blvd. are also in a time period walt lived so it will be walt disney´s hollywood. on the other side you have pixar studios backyard. and i think this will give a good start for something to uptade and expand in every way. right the studios theme is not realy there anymore but hey it fits perfect in my eyes!
    nice ideas

---------- Post added 08-23-2011 at 05:55 PM ----------

Anyway here's my revised ideas:

Disney's Hollywood Studios Europe

1. Walt Disney Street: This land will be themed to a 1920's Los Angeles, when Walt first arrived and it will replace the current Front Lot area, also Cinemagique will be annexed by this area and will receive a re-themed exterior themed to the Carthay Circle Theater. There will also be shops and restaurants here.

2. Hollywood Boulevard: This area will replace Production Courtyard, and will be themed to a 1930's-1940's Hollywood. There will be a disney junior live on stage show here, along with another version of One Man's Dream. Also there will be new shops and restaurants here.

3. Backlot: This area will receive another version of Muppet Vision similar to the one in Florida.

4. Maroon Cartoon Studios: This land will be themed to Maroon Cartoon Studios from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and will include a great movie style ride themed to Famous Animated Movies, a roger rabbit dark ride, along with a roger rabbit meet and greet, and also some shops and restaurants. This land will replace the Backlot Tour.

5. Toon Studios: This land will remain the same.

Last edited by Mickey Mouse rocks; 08-23-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Anyway, as for the icon of the park it, will still be the earful tower.

• Banned User

I really don't like how you're just plopping down old attractions and lands from other two of the weakest Disney Parks on the planet (DCA and DHS). Get original please.

• Musical Fireman

I don't see you even trying to help Ice101 as for the rest of you try looking at my idea for ToonTown Troopers at the WDW forum its really cool.

• Bangarang!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice101 View Post
    Get original please.
    Well the animated Great Movie Ride is somewhat original. True you could argue that AniMagique sort of covers this area, but it only deals with a handful of films.

In fact that could be quite well done. Although it'd have to be careful not to step on the toes of existing dark rides based on the early films.

It could also give some spotlight to films that will never get attractions in their own right.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Senior Minion

WDS is beyond refurbishing unless it gets the full DCA-style makeover. And finances do not permit that.

Personally i do not mind the current 'theme' of WDS but would like to see the following:

- Toy Story Playland expanded and improved with at least one D-ticket attraction added (Midway Mania perhaps?)
    - All rumoured Ratatouille plans to become a reality
    - The Muppets in some form or another
    - The highly unlikely presence of Roger Rabbit. I see Roger as the perfect candidate to take over the Art of Animation attraction. It has been posted here before but a dark ride following the animation process with AA toons as the animators etc sounds like a great idea to me.
    - Renewed versions of the Magiques
    - A completely renewed Tram Tour (or the whole thing being completely replaced by something else)
    - Expanded opening hours including some sort of evening entertainment (WOC where the Tram Tour is?)

Of course very little if any of this will happen.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast