DLP Annual Passes for US Residents

Hi guys! First time posting on the Disneyland Paris boards. I'm from the US and am an Annual Passholder for Disneyland in Anaheim. My husband and I are heading out to Disneyland Paris next year for the first time and we are interested in getting annual passes for the park. We'll be there for several days, and it's cheaper than daily park hopper passes.

So my question is: Are we eligible for DLP annual passes? I tried to apply online but it seems to only allow me to select "France" as my country, but I've read that you don't have to be a resident of the country to get a pass. Any info would be appreciated! Really looking forward to being at the park during the 20th anniversary

(Also, sorry if this has been posted about before. I did a search but didn't find anything. Feel free to link me to older posts if needed.)

• Senior Minion

Re: DLP Annual Passes for US Residents

I don't see how this can be a problem. I am a UK resident and I currently hold a DLR AP.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

You can buy an AP, however you have to buy it on the ticket window during your stay. On internet, the selling is only open to French residents (and all information is in French like all publications, contract and documentations available).

Don't forget to bring with you your passport. You can have more information in English on this page (it's not an official Disney page but the information is true) and the prices are current until March 28th 2012.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loïc Potter View Post
    You can buy an AP, however you have to buy it on the ticket window during your stay. On internet, the selling is only open to French residents (and all information is in French like all publications, contract and documentations available).

Don't forget to bring with you your passport. You can have more information in English on this page (it's not an official Disney page but the information is true) and the prices are current until March 28th 2012.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
    The only problem I forsee: You can't use your AP for the following two days after it's purchased, so I suggest you go for a day, then enjoy two days of sightseeing in Paris, then return to use your passes. There's so much to see in Paris, it would be a shame if you only came to see the parks. Take a cruise down the River Seine, go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, take in some historical sites: Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame. Check out the Jardin de Luxembourg or maybe a day in the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay or one of Paris' museums. Then hop on back to enjoy more days at the parks.

You cannot use AP Découverte and AP Francilien for the following two days after it's purchased, however you CAN use AP Fantasy (except during regular blockout days) and AP Dream on the following days.
    Last edited by Loïc Potter; 11-15-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

D'accord j'ai pris le francilien moi! En faite je suis un americain mais j'habite à Paris... S'il y a des français qui voudraient me connaitre, passez-moi un PM

• Lost Boy

As others have said there is no problem with getting an AP as an American (living in the US). I have had a Dream AP for the last 4 years and while the AP magazines don't always make it to me they do sometimes at my US address and there has never been any other problem.
    Have a magical day!
    Jon

Visit Disney Character Central for tons of Disney Character and park pictures and information: Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney Resort

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    D'accord j'ai pris le francilien moi! En faite je suis un americain mais j'habite à Paris... S'il y a des français qui voudraient me connaitre, passez-moi un PM
    Tu viens souvent a DLP ?
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
    Tu viens souvent a DLP ?
    j'aurais si j'avais un pote disneyphile, mais j'y suis allé qu'une fois cette année! :-) PM me!!!