• Timelord

Photos from Halloween trip to DLP

Hi everyone,

I recently spent some time travelling and ended up at TDS/TDL/DLP/DL. I have way too many photos to post a real trip or photo report, but have decided to make my albums available to MC'ers to be able to view =)

Below you can find links to my FB albums for DLP, along with links to the other threads I've created on MC for my TDL/TDS and DL/DCA photos.

I had such a great time at all the parks and hope that you all enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed my time visiting!

Enjoy! =D

Link to DCA / DL Photo Thread
    Link to TDL / TDS Photo Thread

Disneyland Paris / Disney Studios Album 1
    Disneyland Paris / Disney Studios Album 2

Re: Photos from Halloween trip to DLP

Thanks a lot for the pictures! I will look at them later, I'm not sure if my smartphone can handle so many pictures.

What do you think of Disneyland Paris, since it doesn't have the best reputation, especially when it comes to cleaness, maintenance and castmembers. What were your impressions of the resort?

Did you stay in a Disney Hotel and how much time did you spend at DLRP.

• Timelord

Re: Photos from Halloween trip to DLP

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    What do you think of Disneyland Paris, since it doesn't have the best reputation, especially when it comes to cleanliness, maintenance and castmembers. What were your impressions of the resort?
    The rides are truly what makes the two parks. The parks were fairly clean and well maintained. There were a few areas like over the walls of the hedges at the Alice maze that were downright full of crap people have thrown over the walls over the years, but for the most part everything was clean.

The staff were definitely not friendly. We only had two people smile during the whole time, but one staff member went out of his way to let us give the safety schpeel at the HM after seeing us ride it over and over again, so even though not many of the staff were great, the few that were went out of their way to make guests time there magical.

People smoking is probably the worst part of the park. DLP and Disney Studios are the only Disney parks that people can smoke anywhere in. AFAIK it's actually still against park policy to smoke openly, but no one enforces it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    Did you stay in a Disney Hotel and how much time did you spend at DLRP.
    Spent two days and stayed at a partner hotel, Hotel d'Elysee. It's the only partner hotel to offer EMH. Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe at Disneyland® Resort Paris

Overall I had a great time despite some hiccups and a few rude CM's. One trip to town hall though and our complaints were noted, we were apologized to profusely and given priority passes to rides of our choice to make up for the time lost due to a rude CM.