Walt disney studios park renovation/expansion

I have an idea for improving Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris, feel free to share and suggest ideas.

For starters here's my ideas, but first the following attractions or lands will be replaced:
    1. Cinemagique
    2. Playhouse Disney
    3. Stitch Live
    4. Front Lot
    5. Backlot (excluding Lights Motors Action)
    6. Production Courtyard (excluding Tower of Terror)
    7. Armageddon
    8. The Backlot Tour

Anyway here's my ideas for the park,

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD PARK:

1. HOLLYWOODLAND:

Overview: This land will be not just themed to a Hollywood themed street but all of Hollywood itself during the Golden Age. There will be rides, shops, and dinning along with entertainment here.

Attractions:
    1. The Great Movie Experience: (dark ride) Happy endings may only happen in the movies but it's your turn to live the movies in this thrill exciting tour of classic movies.
    2. Hyperion Theater Presents: One Man's Dream: (exhibit/show) Explore the early years and legacy of Walt Disney
    3. Muppet Studio Tour: (roller coaster ride) Join the Muppets on a high speed adventure through a studio
    FP
    4. Disney Film Festival: (3D show) Enjoy re screenings of classic disney short films and cartoons remastered in 3D
    5. World of Color: (indoor daytime water show) The World is a carousel of color in this wonderful showing of colors of disney/pixar films
    6. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular: (live stunts special effects show) Enjoy recreations of famous stunt scenes from the Indiana Jones movies
    7. Backlot Tour: (tour ride) Experience recreations of famous replicated sets from classic disney live action films and such
    8. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: (drop tower) Dare to go up into the fifth dimension into the Twilight Zone
    FP SR

Shops:
    1. Box Office Success
    2. Hollywoodland Co.
    3. Mickey's Gas Stop
    4. Kodak Film Prop Store
    5. Oswald's Hollywood Legends
    6. Video Camera Gallery
    7. Tower Hotel Gifts
    8. Muppet Backlot Merchandise

Dinning:
    1. Walt's Bakery
    2. Jack & Warner
    3. The Milkshake Fountain
    4. Sci-Fi Dine in Theater
    5. 50's Prime Time Cafe
    6. ABC Radio Bistro
    7. Bob's Big Boy

2. EXTREME BACKLOT:

Overview: Welcome to a place where you can experience the wonders of Action movies and such.

Attractions:
    1. Lights Motors Action: Extreme Stunt Show: (live special effects stunt show) Watch and enjoy a behind the scenes of action stunt scenes
    2. Tron Legacy Coaster: The Grid: (roller coaster) Enter the world of the grid from Disney's Tron Franchise
    FP SR
    3. Pirates of the Caribbean Adventure: (EMV ride) Journey through recreations of famous scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise FP
    4. Radiator Spring Racers: (high speed simulated track ride) Join Lightning McQueen on a high speed thrill journey trhough radiator springs FP SR

Shops:
    1. Lights Motors Shop
    2. Flynn's Arcade
    3. Pirate Merchandise
    4. Flo's Gas Supply
    5. Gear shop

Dinning:
    1. Cars Diner
    2. ESPN Sports bar
    3. The Flying Dutchman
    4. Grid

3. STAR WARS LAND:

Overview: This land will be themed to the Star Wars universe and will be themed to the planets: Tatooine, Dagobah, and Endor.

Attractions:
    1. Star Tours II: (motion simulator) Join C3PIO and R2-D2 on a high thrill journey across parts of the galaxy
    FP
    2. Jabba's Palace: (walk-through) Explore the Palace of crime lord Jabba the Hutt
    3. The Millennium Falcon: (walk-through/meet and greet) Explore Han Solo's ship the Millennium Falcon and meet and greet him and Chewbacca
    4. Yoda's Hut: (walk-through/meet and greet) Enter the hut of Jedi Master Yoda and meet and greet Yoda himself along with Luke and R2-D2
    5. Cave of Evil: (interactive attraction) Journey through the Cave of evil and face Darth Vader
    6. Bright Tree Village: (Walk-through/play area) Explore the village of the Ewoks
    6. Mission to the Second Death Star: (robo-arm coaster) Join the Rebel Alliance on their mission to destroy the Second Death Star
    FP

Shops:
    1. Tatooine Traders
    2. Junkyard
    3. Imperial Gallery
    4. Luke's X-wing Starfighter
    5. Forest Moon Gifts
    6. Yub Nub

Dinning:
    1. Mos Eisley Cantina
    2. Galactic Cafe
    3. Yoda's Kitchen
    4. Wickett's Snack Hut
    5. Rebel Alliance Refreshment Corner

4. TOON STUDIO: Remains unchanged

• Surf's Up!

Re: Walt disney studios park renovation/expansion

Interesting ideas there. Personally I find it a bit redundant having 2 Pirates attractions in a resort.

And I'm presuming that Star Tours is a relocation? That minor detail aside, I do like the idea of a Star Wars land.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
    Interesting ideas there. Personally I find it a bit redundant having 2 Pirates attractions in a resort.

And I'm presuming that Star Tours is a relocation? That minor detail aside, I do like the idea of a Star Wars land.
    Thanks for the compliments of my ideas, and yes the Star Tours ride would be re-located.

---------- Post added 12-22-2011 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hathaway Browne View Post

Well the difference is this one is more movie based while the other one at Disneyland Paris is theme park based.

I like some of the ideas. Not huge on the whole star wars thing. I also found It interesting that World of Color is an INDOOR water show? Other than that, I like it