• Iron-Clad Allie

Future Marvel Attraction Coming To WDS....Or A Whole New Land For 3rd Park In 2020

Source: Disney and More

It seems word is out that WDI Imagineers have met with Disneyland Paris fans in order to learn of their interest ans thoughts concerning the addition of the Marvel brand into the disneyland Paris Resort. This has bloggers wondering if this means that the Walt Disney studios Paris park might be getting super hero walk around/ meet and greet characters....and possibly even a new Mavel themed attraction. Or, a whole new Marvel land might be added to the third park rumored for 2020.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• "The Musical Quil"

Re: Future Marvel Attraction Coming To WDS....Or A Whole New Land For 3rd Park In 20

If there was an existing park to add them too, WDStudios would be the one. (3rd gate would be exciting too)
    DJ JARVICIOUS
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
    www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
    www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
    Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

• MaliBOOMer

Re: Future Marvel Attraction Coming To WDS....Or A Whole New Land For 3rd Park In 20

I heard WDS is worse than DCA Pre-remodel, so a 3rd park extremely unlikely but it might be a way of improving WDS.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

• Bangarang!

I can see walkabouts happening in WDS. Relatively cheap option for ED. 'course the smart money would be to add a Marvel attraction to the park (opening right after Ratatouille ) but that seems a pipe dream right now.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• King of Los Angeles

I wouldn't mind seeing them go the DHS route. Pixar Studios,Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Muppet Studios to round out a studio park.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by 10/6 View Post
    If there was an existing park to add them too, WDStudios would be the one. (3rd gate would be exciting too)
    Well. it would be the Mavel attraction addition to a park that would be least disputed among those that believe Disney doesn't have the mustle to aquire park rights for decades anywhere other than Paris.. Problem there is that the vast majority of Disney parkgoers will never go to the Paris Resort....and today's Disney leadership is the most aggressive since Walt. They usually do not take "no" for an answer, and they did not make a stale deal with Marvel here.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I heard WDS is worse than DCA Pre-remodel, so a 3rd park extremely unlikely but it might be a way of improving WDS.
    Good reasoning....and I agree. We are likely talking about a new Marvel land at WDS; possibly a mini land.

Quote Originally Posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
    I can see walkabouts happening in WDS. Relatively cheap option for ED. 'course the smart money would be to add a Marvel attraction to the park (opening right after Ratatouille ) but that seems a pipe dream right now.
    Glad you brought up Tatatouille. This upcoming ride fascinates me. It will be a fiest-of-a-kind that may even incorporate a real restaurant into the attraction....even more directly that Disnylands Pirates/Blue Bayou. I think the ride vehicles may actually pass thru such a restaurant.

Back to Marvel, I think most guests would be delighted with one quality Marvel attraction. That said, an entire land could have a strong potential of significantly bolstering park attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzedLightyear View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing them go the DHS route. Pixar Studios,Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Muppet Studios to round out a studio park.
    This indeed would be a well rounded group of Disney properties to base future attractions on.

• i heart plunging v-necks

WDS needs all the help it can get. That place is dismal.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by malice View Post
    WDS needs all the help it can get. That place is dismal.
    Not only that, WDS is dis(ney)mal.

A Marvel Super Heroes headliner or land ought to kick the excitement/attendance up a notch.