• Iron-Clad Allie

Making of Crush's Coaster- Ride Thru At End

The wet for dry/CGI environment of the coaster ride makes it quite a unique experience, and highly popular at walt Disney Studios. Get ready to experience the magic of the creative team of Imagineers, and then take a little spin afterward.

Making of Crush's Coaster
    Making Of Crush's Coaster au Parc Walt Disney Studios - YouTube

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Re: Making of Crush's Coaster- Ride Thru At End

Really Cool, I like the scene where we see the ride change from a rollercoster to a simple darkride.

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post
    Really Cool, I like the scene where we see the ride change from a rollercoster to a simple darkride.

Timekeeper
    Coaster/darkride hybrid rides define the word "awesomeness"! Crush and his adventurous rush of an attraction are defitely in an killer aquatic league of their own, dude!

I think this would make a great addition to DCA in Paradise Pier. Have the entrance to the attraction in the "Lush Green Park" where the Maliboomer was and have the show building behind Screamin' just as Toy Story MM was constructed (which would require removing the original parade building but the MS Electrical Parade parade building in between Screamin' and Carsland would still be there). That would put a better roller coaster in the area and Goofy's Sky School (and the Corn Dog Castle possibly) could be utilized for something else. If it as good of a ride as everyone says, the stretch in themeing would be forgiven.

crush's coaster is the interesting and enjoyable place. i visit to this place and enjoying very much.....
    jackalan996

Quote Originally Posted by bishop3210 View Post
    I think this would make a great addition to DCA in Paradise Pier. Have the entrance to the attraction in the "Lush Green Park" where the Maliboomer was and have the show building behind Screamin' just as Toy Story MM was constructed (which would require removing the original parade building but the MS Electrical Parade parade building in between Screamin' and Carsland would still be there). That would put a better roller coaster in the area and Goofy's Sky School (and the Corn Dog Castle possibly) could be utilized for something else. If it as good of a ride as everyone says, the stretch in themeing would be forgiven.
    And I wish Radiator Springs Racers, Soarin' and Toy Story Mania will come to Disneyland Paris too!

Cool post, thank you very much!
    X Everywhere!

http://mindbla.com (Mr X's Disney blog)
    http://upbeatrhythms.com (Mr X's Disney vids)
    http://lulzJapan.com (Mr X's Disney pics)

Where Adventure and Imagination set sail

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by bishop3210 View Post
    Some great well thought out ideas here, bishop. I would love to see a Crushe's Coaster at Paradise Pier, or at least a ride that utilizes it's technology.

Quote Originally Posted by jackalan996 View Post
    crush's coaster is the interesting and enjoyable place. i visit to this place and enjoying very much.....
    You're so lucky, jackalan! It must be an awesome ride if you have repeated the experience multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fultimate View Post
    And I wish Radiator Springs Racers, Soarin' and Toy Story Mania will come to Disneyland Paris too!
    It's wonderful that you like a number of rides at the Disneyland Resort so much, that you would like to see them at the Paris resort. I'm just as enamored about a host of rides at the Paris resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    Cool post, thank you very much!
    My pleasure! Thank you for viewing it, and for your kind comment, Mr. X.

Crush is a fun ride and I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it in the US. The main part of the ride could be themed a bit better, but the ride experience is a lot of fun. I didn't expect that when I rode it the first time. I just wish WDI would have built two tracks, because the queues get very long.