Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: Collector Alert - Reserve Your Copy Of "Disneyland Paris, From Sketch To Reality"

Thank you Dusty for your personal commitment which has benefited all of us!
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Re: Collector Alert - Reserve Your Copy Of "Disneyland Paris, From Sketch To Reality"

Is it just me or did the price go up from $150 to $155.30?

It's $155.30 for me too. Plus tax, since I'm in California.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by Brinkalee View Post
    Is it just me or did the price go up from $150 to $155.30?
    This is covered in the text in the form you fill out... I believe it says to cover the fees.

Am I evil? yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    This is covered in the text in the form you fill out... I believe it says to cover the fees.
    Cool... JUST bought it. I wanted to make sure I was getting the same price as everyone else. I am super excited! I also just bought Samland's Progress City book too.

- B

Ordered my copy last week, and I was excited to see the printing in the weekend update!

One question - the edition shown that just started printing in the weekend update is French, according to the cover. We ordered the English edition - right???

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrncesKMW View Post
    Ordered my copy last week, and I was excited to see the printing in the weekend update!

One question - the edition shown that just started printing in the weekend update is French, according to the cover. We ordered the English edition - right???
    Correct, this is the ENGLISH version. Alain, the author, is selling the French version from his personal site and I'm selling the English.

---------- Post added 03-13-2012 at 06:35 PM ----------

Folks,

This is it. Just 3 books left to sell at the discounted rate. We may still be able to get some additional copies, but they won't be at the advance rate. The price will be going up to about $190 after the increase (though I don't have the final pricing yet). If you were going to grab a copy, do it quick!

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Any idea on shipping dates after the pre-order is filled?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

UPDATE:

We just completed pre-order sales for Disneyland Paris: From Sketch To Reality.

The book is wrapping up printing and assembly right now and will begin shipping near the end of this month or early April. They'll be in your hands very soon!

For those who have not yet ordered a copy, we will be selling all remaining copies at $199 (plus PayPal fees and tax for CA residents) in the MiceChat Store.

Order your copy of Disneyland Paris: From Sketch to Reality - HERE
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Dusty any news on Shipping dates?

• WDW will always be home.

Any updates on the shipping, Dusty?
    I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
    -Walt Disney

• Member of Baxter's Army

Quote Originally Posted by PSUMark View Post
    Any updates on the shipping, Dusty?
    I would like to know this as well, I am still awaiting my copy to show up.
    Last edited by HMF; 04-19-2012 at 11:35 AM.

• Super

Just wanted to say that I picked this book up at Disneyland Paris a couple of years ago and it's terrific. You should all be very excited to get your copy when it ships out! One of my favourite, if not my favourite Disney Parks books... and when it's all about such a beautiful Disney park you know it's going to be special.

• Member of Baxter's Army

Quote Originally Posted by mister_peterman View Post
    Just wanted to say that I picked this book up at Disneyland Paris a couple of years ago and it's terrific. You should all be very excited to get your copy when it ships out! One of my favourite, if not my favourite Disney Parks books... and when it's all about such a beautiful Disney park you know it's going to be special.
    I just hope it comes soon, I have been waiting for about a month now. It was supposed to start shipping late March-Early April. It is now April 23rd and no sign of it.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by HMF View Post
    I just hope it comes soon, I have been waiting for about a month now. It was supposed to start shipping late March-Early April. It is now April 23rd and no sign of it.
    Patience... this is small run stuff financed by individuals. Not Sony releasing their next big video game. When you are the small guy, you don't get to dictate strict dates (unless you are really willing to pay for it). So if something comes up, or things don't happen to plan.. just roll with it. No need to get anxious over just a few weeks.

Am I evil? yes, I am

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast