Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Collector Alert - Reserve Your Copy Of "Disneyland Paris, From Sketch To Reality"

Book arrived this weekend - haven't talked to anyone since (kidding!)

I LOVE the steam punk art thatis posted in one of the arcades on Main Street - they are fantastic. Now I'll have to start the long process of trying to findthem on eBay!

THANK YOU for organizing this!
    “Walt Disney is a thing, an image that people have . . . I drink and I smoke and there are a lot of other things I do that don’t fit that image. But that image stands for something, and you don’t have to explain to people what it means.”Walt Disney

Follow me on Twitter at WaltsMartini for Disney Happy Hour at any hour!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Collector Alert - Reserve Your Copy Of "Disneyland Paris, From Sketch To Reality"

Quote Originally Posted by Choochooboy99 View Post
    After surviving an agonizing week of torture, I strolled to my mailbox today fully expecting to be holding my copy of this book. The mailman came and went with nary a trace of my package. After a few choice words for the postal service, which included varying degrees of colorful words, I went about my business for the day. At about four o'clock, there was a knock on the door. As I opened it angels began to sing and a bright ray of light shone on the package the mailman held in his hands. As the singing slowly faded away he explained that the package had fallen under his seat and as if by divine intervention, he reached under his seat to find a white box with my name on it. He apologized and left. Moments later as I opened the box to reveal its contents I again heard singing and praise from the Disney gods for the miracle that I was now holding in my hands. Thank you so much for printing this book and also I want to thank Dusty and his friends for the timely updates and prompt shipment of this magnificent book. It is a truly outstanding work of litersry art.
    You totally made my day. I think I can hear the angels singing too.

I wasn't kidding when I told you all that this is a beautiful book. In fact, this reprint is better than the original because printing technology has improved. It is identical (but better).

Now, tell all of your friends and family to visit the MiceChat.com/Store to get their own copy (while they still can).
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

I received my book last Friday (18th). It's in perfect condition so thanks alot I'm very satisfied with it

LOOOOOOVE this book!!

I also need to thank you for organizing this!
    WDW - 1996, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010 (x2!!), 2011 (x2!!), upcoming 2012
    DL - 2002, 2006
    TDL - 2007
    DLP - upcoming 2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234