SHADOWLAND at WALT DISNEY STUDIOS PARK

I have an idea for a new themed land for Walt Disney Studios Park that would replace the Backlot tour, and would be themed to Dark Disney villains and such. Feel free to comment and share ideas.

SHADOWLAND:

Overview: Here guests can explore a land themed to dark disney villains and can experience other sorts of stuff.

Attractions:
    1. Night on Bald Mountain: (indoor/outdoor roller coaster) Dare to journey through Bald Mountain and encounter the infamous Chernabog who awakens evil spirits and such FP SR
    2. Maleficent's Castle: (walk-through) Explore the castle of the evil witch Maleficent from Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty
    3. Ursula's Grotto: (dark ride) Explore the underwater sea cave of Ursula
    4. Evil Queen's Castle: (walk-through) Journey through parts of the Evil Queen's Castle
    5. Headless Horsemen's Carousel: (carousel ride) Climb aboard a horse and join the Headless Horsemen on a thrilling ride
    6. Croc's playground: (play area) Here kids of all ages can hang out and play in a play area themed to the Crocodile from Walt Disney's Peter Pan
    7. Flotsum & Jatsum's Spinners: (tea cups) Spin around like an eel with Flotsum & Jatsum
    8. Elephant Graveyard: (walk-through/meet and greet) Explore an Elephant Graveyard and meet and greet, the hyenas & Scar from Disney's The Lion King
    9. Hade's Cave: (meet and greet) Here guests can meet and greet Hades from Disney's Hercules

Shops:
    1. Bald Mountain Gallery
    2. Maleficent's Dungeon
    3. Scar's Cave
    4. Ursula's Grotto Gifts
    5. The Evil Queen's Potion Shop

Dinning:
    1. Magic Wishing Apple Cafe
    2. Villain's Club
    3. Hade's Bar
    4. Shadowland Bistro
    Last edited by Mickey Mouse rocks; 02-16-2012 at 08:36 PM.

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Re: SHADOWLAND at WALT DISNEY STUDIOS PARK

Nice rendering! I lover the Bald Mountain coaster. Walt Disney Studios Park really needs new rides and this should be used! However, I think the Be Prepared show would not work unless you add more songs to the revue.
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Nice rendering! I lover the Bald Mountain coaster. Walt Disney Studios Park really needs new rides and this should be used! However, I think the Be Prepared show would not work unless you add more songs to the revue.
    Thanks for the compliment and suggestions.

As I said in the WDW thread, I just don't feel these should all be tossed together. I do love the Night on Bald Mountain coaster... perhaps if you just had that in the park, and nixed the rest... maybe I would feel more comfortable with it.

I would suggest in terms of positive feedback that you place these attractions in various lands, instead of just one - and I feel that would work wonderfully.
    "And after a long time or a short time, Ivan and the Wolf came at last to the home of the Firebird..."

Quote Originally Posted by 0ranos View Post
    As I said in the WDW thread, I just don't feel these should all be tossed together. I do love the Night on Bald Mountain coaster... perhaps if you just had that in the park, and nixed the rest... maybe I would feel more comfortable with it.

I would suggest in terms of positive feedback that you place these attractions in various lands, instead of just one - and I feel that would work wonderfully.
    I think for now I'll just keep them in the same land, since I prefer them to stay in that specific land.
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney