Disneyland Paris future development in talk for 2014 and beyon ... !!

Hi everyone !

Here's the latest news over the french forums for DIsneyland Paris future !
    Right now as you know they are in the 20th anniversary Celebrations with the brand new Night Time Spectacular DREAMS that i could qualify one of the best in the whole Disney Parks Entertainment . For sure DREAMS has no live Characters like WOC in DCA with it perfectly works with the castle.

DLP already had some little issues with the second star to the right . Anyway...

The SAN ( Asociation of the cities where Disneyland Paris is on ) had to decide what they're gonna get inside the Disney Property and that includes also the Val D'europe .
    Disneyland Paris will mainly be focused on adding new shows and attractions to the existing Walt Disney Studios plus a huge Studios Expansion for the next at least 10 years or so .
    The Expansion plan will include a new Lake inside the WDS and the WDS would go all the way to the Circle limit with a Disney Themed Hotel .

Philippe Gas ( Euro Disney SAS CEO ) recently announced that Disneyland Paris will get new Hotel Rooms by adding 2 Major Hotels . The Hotels would be one Moderate Resort and a Luxury Resort . This would technically work with the Opening of Village Nature opening in 2015 .

Credits : Disney Central Plaza

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 11:51 PM ----------

Futurs développements (2015-2022) : rumeurs diverses - Page 16
    HKDL : Done !!!

Re: Disneyland Paris future development in talk for 2014 and beyon ... !!

Caution : There are old and new maps. The first one is an old map.

Yeah, I've seen the first map last year already.

What does the second map show?

Are these still rumours or can we rally expect two new hotels and an WDSP expansion? These rumours return every year since the 15th birthday and until now nothing happened.

In my opinion it doesn't make any sense to build a new Disney hotel at the far end of WDSP. Guests would be too far away from the park entrances and DV. There's still so much land available at DV. Wouldn't it be better to build there first.

[BREAKING NEWS] Philippe Gas has just announced to DLP's shareholders a placemaking program for the Walt Disney Studios Park. It's going to last 5 years just like what they've done in Disney California Adventure. The program will start in 2014 with the Ratatouille area and finish in 2018.

Gldc from the magicforum has a very good summary of the Shareholder's Club Meeting on his/her blog:

Disneyland Paris - Club Actionnaires Meeting - 31 May 2012 ~ MePipe

There are some very interesting things to come.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    Gldc from the magicforum has a very good summary of the Shareholder's Club Meeting on his/her blog:

Disneyland Paris - Club Actionnaires Meeting - 31 May 2012 ~ MePipe

There are some very interesting things to come.
    It´s a all INSANE!

Building villages? They have one park that is not running as it should and a parkinglot dressed up like a park that nobody wants to visit and a whole bunch of dirty old hotels and they are talking about building more places to stay in.
    It´s also very redicoulous that they talk about building one single ride for ages. Just build the thing and have it over with! and then build another ride. People come for the rides and not for a nature village.

GOOD LUCK with the marketing that is targeted to eco friendly Sweden! All marketing in Sweden for DLP and anything that has to do with it has been a failure up todate or simply non excistant.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Just to let you know, the Nature Village project is a joint venture of Disney and Pierre & Vacances, the mother company of Center Parcs, which are very popular in many European countries. Joe Rohde is attached to that project and it looks promising, at least in my opinion, because I like the architecture. The project is influenced by the architecture of Friedensreich Hundertwasser.

That's not Euro Disney SCA who is going to give the money but individual and institutional investors. That's a financial opportunity for Euro Disney SCA in every case !

very nice!

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by Fultimate View Post
    [BREAKING NEWS] Philippe Gas has just announced to DLP's shareholders a placemaking program for the Walt Disney Studios Park. It's going to last 5 years just like what they've done in Disney California Adventure. The program will start in 2014 with the Ratatouille area and finish in 2018.
    ohhh i cant wait!

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Musical Fireman

Maybe here we can finally get Indiana Jones and the lost expedition. I'm really hyped hope this does the resort even better than the opening of De la Terre a la Lune (space mountain), speaking of which BUILD DISCOVERY MOUNTAIN OR AT LEAST A VERSION!!!!!!

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Let's wait great news !! DRP really needs a major renovation, the attendance is falling and the resort is becoming old, there's nothing new to see apart from Toy Story Playland, which really is a cheap area. I can't wait for the first concepts

Disney Central Plaza has launched the rumor of a ride inspired by the Amazing Spider-Man (2012) instead of Armageddon Special Effects : [Rumeur] Une attraction sur Spider-Man à la place d'Armageddon ?

I think this rumor is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Fultimate View Post
    Disney Central Plaza has launched the rumor of a ride inspired by the Amazing Spider-Man (2012) instead of Armageddon Special Effects : [Rumeur] Une attraction sur Spider-Man à la place d'Armageddon ?

I think this rumor is false.
    I know this rumour comes from a Belgian newspaper that is claiming that such a ride is coming to DLP. I highly doubt that, too, just because Disney wants to capitalize on its own movies. I know Spider-Man is a Marvel character, but it's licenced to Sony.