Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: DLP cancels Disney's Fantillusion during the Christmas Season

Crazy thought but wonder if there could there be a bigger reason why Fantillusion is being canceled? Maybe to send it to WDW in exchange for MSEP? Probably not likely but considering the uncertainty of what will happen to MSEP after its run... Yes Spectro has been said to be coming back But wonder if WDW decided to mix Spectro and Fantillusion together?

-
    Last edited by Fultimate; 08-01-2012 at 05:54 PM.

That's good news, hopefully it's true. Disney should cancel the daytime parade instead of Fantillusion. In Winter it's getting dark very eary so they can show Dreams first and end the day with the parade.

Disney's Fantillusion last performance will take place on September 2, 2012. Say goodbye to Fantillusion. This parade will be replaced by... nothing, in order to save money

I hate Disneyland Paris's managers.

This parade is rumored to come back in the expanded Walt Disney Studios Park, after its placemaking (in 2017 or later). But this is just a rumor, it's possible the parade never come back or that the parade goes to Shanghai Disney Resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Fultimate View Post
    Disney's Fantillusion last performance will take place on September 2, 2012. Say goodbye to Fantillusion. This parade will be replaced by... nothing, in order to save money

This parade is rumored to come back in the expanded Walt Disney Studios Park, after its placemaking (in 2017 or later). But this is just a rumor, it's possible the parade never come back or that the parade goes to Shanghai Disney Resort.
    So no nighttime parade for Christmas season and the following years? To some degree I do understand the decision, since there is now Disney Dreams. EPCOT and DHS don't have nighttime parades, too, because they have nighttime shows. However Disneyland in Anaheim has both, Fantasmic and a parade or am I wrong on that?

Friends of mine have just returned from DLP and they didn't care about the parade, because of Dreams and the fact they have seen the parade so many times in recent years. DLP needs a new nighttime parade.

If Fantillusion should really come to SDL, I hope it will be the Tokyo version. I think it will be a perfect parade for SDL. It has lovely floats and a catchy music. I think the Chinese would like it.

Which parks do have an illuminated nighttime parade and how are they called? Thank you!

Disney's Fantillusion last performance will take place on September 2, 2012. Say goodbye to Fantillusion.This parade will be replaced by... nothing, in order to save money

Very interesting... Okay before the parade is rotting away in storage for 5 years or more they should sell it to SHDL... Don´t believe in a WDS placemaking, more i believe they would sell the cars from Autopia to another Disney park, sell Armageddon to another one and Le Pays des Contes de Fées and Casey Jr - Circus Train too because they can´t affort them haha^^

Maybe the next news will be that all AA´s and other effects will be turned off because it´s to expansive to run, you have to cook your own food, before you leave the park all of us have to clean the park and the price of the vacation will get 50% higher. Also Charakters will be very big Posters, Shows are only on big TVs, all E-ticket rides will be closed on tuesday and thursday, all D-ticket rides on Saturday and Sunday and the rest in between.
    To get the full experiance you need to stay 1 week haha^^

Maybe HKDL will get Fantillusion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12