Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Which rides do you think should stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    I only look at the French board for news, because I don't have problems reading the French language, but I have troubles to write. I haven't been on the other forum for quiet some time now, so maybe that's why I didn't read about your plans.
    Ah okay, yeah i wasnīt that active at the forums for over a year now.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-T View Post
    haha^^ aww your cute...
    no am not payed by Disney, the Idea is from myself.

Does it realy sound like real plans for WDS? Damn didnīt thought am that good
    I am cute, my mother already told me twice.

I just ment that in some of the european forums certain views are not welcomed by the people that run the forums and or some others that are part of it. It has to do with getting benefits from Disney when they launch a new ride or two... like with Toy Story Playland in WDS

WDS the worst Disneypark ever. Sooo bad there is only slightest hope to ever make it a REAL Disney themepark.

If WDS had 50% of all that has come up here then it would be alot better than now and might actually be recognized by Disney.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    I am cute, my mother already told me twice.

I just ment that in some of the european forums certain views are not welcomed by the people that run the forums and or some others that are part of it. It has to do with getting benefits from Disney when they launch a new ride or two... like with Toy Story Playland in WDS

WDS the worst Disneypark ever. Sooo bad there is only slightest hope to ever make it a REAL Disney themepark.

If WDS had 50% of all that has come up here then it would be alot better than now and might actually be recognized by Disney.
    Yes your mom is right hihi^^

I totally argee with you, so many peeps are happy with TSPL what i canīt understand, just turn back the time 2 or 3 years, if they had build it at this time everyone would have screamed... now everyone seems happy with additions like this.!

Never realy liked WDS, if i entered the park my feelings were uhm yeah i didnīt had any feelings if am honest. Oh and thanks for the compliment about the 50% good ideas haha^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-T View Post
    Yes your mom is right hihi^^

I totally argee with you, so many peeps are happy with TSPL what i canīt understand, just turn back the time 2 or 3 years, if they had build it at this time everyone would have screamed... now everyone seems happy with additions like this.!

Never realy liked WDS, if i entered the park my feelings were uhm yeah i didnīt had any feelings if am honest. Oh and thanks for the compliment about the 50% good ideas haha^^
    TSPL was one of the worst additions of WDSP, especially this ugly green parachute tower. I still don't get how these cheap carnival rides fit into a Studios Park. I don't know why so many on the European board like that land. The fact that for so many DLP can't do wrong and each new addition is great made me cut back my time at that board. However I was not the only one who left.

I know WDSP is bad, but I have to admit that during my last two visits I enjoyed spending some time there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12