Face Character Audition Help

Hello!

Like a lot of the people on here wanting to play Disney characters at parks and such, I have many questions about the audition process and requirements. However, right now I'm worried about not looking the part, as I've seen a lot of people say that the first thing that happens at the auditions is the judges line you up and make cuts just from looking at faces/body shapes/teeth/height/etc. I'm around 5'4" and I'd love to play Alice/Wendy/Tink or a princess but I'm not sure if I even have a chance because most characters have blue or hazel eyes and my eyes are dark brown. Would this be a problem? I'd probably be okay with wearing contacts if it was allowed but I'm not sure what the rules are on that. Also, is 5'4" an acceptable height? These are the first of my many questions, thanks in advance to the lovely people who might answer!

• Under that tree again!

Re: Face Character Audition Help

You should ask on this thread linked below. It's about Disneyland Resort mainly, but they sometimes discuss other parks and resorts. Lots of experience to help you answer questions.

Disney Face Character Auditions
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Thank you!

Hello! I'm going to be attending the DLP Character/Parade performer auditions in Paris on the 19th. They sent me an email outlining the audition process, if you'd like more information about what they have you do! As far as your eye color goes, I'm sure you're totally fine. I have seen characters at DLP wearing blue contact lenses before, and besides that, I don't think it's something that they take into major consideration when they cast you. I think they mostly care about face, height, and of course, your acting ability!

At 5'4"/163cm, you're eligible to play Snow White, Anna, Elsa, Aurora, and Rapunzel. I don't have information about any other characters! I found these measurements on the PDF linked to on this site: Casting spectacle en Angleterre / Actualités / Disneyland Paris Casting - Disneyland Paris
    Last edited by MadAboutMickey; 02-05-2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Forgot to answer one of her questions!